Chaos Came Early I See (Eps 3)

Hey Guys Toru here.

I have nothing to say.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that I Hope You Enjoy.

「Updated: November 14th 2022/ P.S. If you're wondering why the chapters are gone, you probably didn't look at the announcements on my profile. The story is currently being reformed and the chapters could be the same, or completely different from the one previously made. 」

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I awoke from my slumber, I groggily opened my eyes. At first, I forgot where I was, but I quickly remembered everything that had occurred yesterday.

I was currently In Mom's arms without realizing it. As I stared at her, she hadn't noticed me and was feeding Ruby, who was in her other hand with a bottle in her mouth.

I noticed that Ruby has Mother's silver eyes. Since we're twins, we both might look exactly like her.

But what's the likelihood of that, right?

Dad walked in and noticed I was awake.

Tai:"Summer, I've got plans to shop- Oh! Our little guy is up" He said with a cheeky smile as he and Mom looked at me.

Mom looked at me lovingly as She placed another bottle in my mouth.

Whatever was in it Tasted oddly good it had a Wierd fragrance to it and...Is this breast milk?

Oh god, I had a feeling this would be something I'd have to deal with...

Oh well...I was 19 when I Died...but being a baby drinking breastmilk with the thoughts of a young adult is troubling to me.

But I'm a baby. And I understand what babies need.

DING!

-------------------------------------------

New Mission!

Observe your surroundings!

It's been so long since you've seen the outside world! It's time for you to look around the room and see where you currently are!

Completion: 0%

Rewards: 100 Exp, 5 Lien

Failure: How could you possibly fail this?

-------------------------------------------

Good point...I just have to look around. Pretty simple.

As I began barely looking around the room, I thought it was a pretty nice living room with quality furniture. I was currently on the couch with Mom and Ruby.

As I began to eye the room, I heard small footsteps running toward the room.

A small blonde-haired girl who looked similar to dad ran in excitedly.

???:"Mommy! Daddy! Can I see Them now!" The Girl Cutely asked.

The two adults looked at each other and smiled.

Tai:"Go ahead Yang, but be careful with them. They are vulnerable" He warned as she nodded in understanding...maybe.

As the girl ran up to us, she looked at Ruby with a smile.