The Escape To Save Her (Eps 6)

Hey guys Toru here.

I have nothing to say for this chapter!

Only like or vote if you truly enjoy the chapters in my books.

But other than that I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell am I supposed to do about this?

I'm a toddler! And a level 5 at that!

Summer:"Hey Kuro...Are you okay?" Mom asked me as I realized It was unusual for me not to eat my cookies quickly.

Kuro:"Uh-Uhm. Yes! Yes I'm okay..." I said while looking away from her.

Oh great explanation Kuro...

Ruby had finished her cookies and left the room so it was just me and mom.

Mom looked at me with worry and sat next to me.

Summer:"Kuro...You're more intelligent than your sisters...That's obvious. And it's very unusual for you to act this way. I know somethings bothering you...so tell me what's wrong" She said staring into my eyes.

Kuro:"I know of the Danger in that Mission Mom..."

Summer:"You must be worried for my well being. Its okay Kuro....Your mother's stronger than you think. I didn't graduate from Beacon for nothing. Though I'm taking this mission I'll be okay. You're very smart for your age Kuro. You're very special." She Muttered as she kissed my forehead, picking me up as she stood up.

Summer:"Whoa! Tai was right! You guys are getting heavier!" She said with a laugh as she spent the next hour and a half with me.

.

.

.

This is bad.

This is really bad.

What am I gonna do!?

I already know the future! She's in danger and I can't do a thing right now!

Okay...think Kuro think!...What would be the best way to get Dad and Uncle Qrow to aid her...

.

.

.

Okay...I've got nothing.

So I've got about an hour and 15 minutes to devise a plan...

But what?

???:"Hey Little bro!" A sudden arm wrapped around my neck as I gave a small smile.

Kuro:"Hey Yang" I greeted the Yellow-haired Girl as she smiled cheekily at me.

Yang:"Whatcha doing? I've never seen you think this much" She Said with visible confusion.

Kuro:"Oh...I'm just thinking about stuff. It's not that important Yang. So don't worry about it" I said with a smile.

Yang stared at me for a moment before she squealed and hugged me.

Yang:"You're so cute! You're gonna get all the girls when you're older!" She said as I sighed.

Kuro:"I'm not cute..."

Yang:"Yes you are! Your smile is gonna swoon all of them!" She said with an excited expression as I took a deep breath.

The problem is that she is right....I'm fucking adorable...I have mom's looks and she's gorgeous....huh...I wonder what I'll look like in 12 years.