Meeting the Future (Eps 11)

After a moment of pondering I told her my answer.

.

..

...

"I...Guess I'll join you" I said as I Took her hand within mine.

She gave me a smile as we shook hands.

Raven:"Good choice boy. Now we must move away from this area. I don't want any...Parental figures of yours knowing that you're here" She told me signifying she didn't want my parents to find me.

"You'd better make this worth it. I'll leave if this doesn't benefit me as well"

Raven:"I don't think you have the power to demand anything from me. As we both know you're no match for me" She said with a glare as my skin began to crawl.

-------------------------------------------

Someone is currently trying to strike fear within you with「Killing Intent」

Nullifying Emotions.
-------------------------------------------

Killing intent? That's an ability?

Hmm...I should further look into the abilities I can receive soon.

The moment I saw that I immediately felt calm and stared her dead in her eyes.

Her eyes widened for a moment before letting my hand go and turning away from me.

Raven:"Fine. I'll abide by your request. It isn't every day I see someone as fearless as you" She told me as she ushered me to follow her.

Raven:"Come. We have to go now" She said as she somehow made another portal within the air.

Must be her semblance.

As we walked through it we were in a whole new area.

"Where are we?"

Raven:"This is where we will live and reside for now. Get used to everyone"

And with that, she walked away from me. Leaving me alone...in a new place...with no knowledge of the people.

???:"Hey! You must be the new guy Raven had been talking about acquiring last night" a young voice said behind me.

I looked to see a girl running towards me with a small smile on her face. She had short light brown hair and blue eyes. She wore a brown shirt and brown pants that kinda complimented her skin tone.

.

..

Wait a minute...

"That means she wanted me to come here...why though..." I quietly muttered to myself as I didn't notice the girl inches away from my face.

???:"Are you okay? You seem to be deep in thought" She asked while tilting her head a little?

"...Do you know what personal space is?" I asked her as she noticed how close she was and slowly moved away.

???:"Oops. Sorry about that. The name's Vernal! And you?"

"Kuro. It's a pleasure I guess"

Now that I've got my bearings a little I decided to observe her.