The Time Flows (Eps 4)

『Updated November 16th, 2022』

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the thing and I had a staring contest, it suddenly charged at Mom, and she quickly fled out of the room.

I don't know why, but I felt she could fight that. I'm guessing we are in the way.

As she ran through the hallway, Tai ran to her.

Tai:"Sum! What's going o-"

Summer:"Take the kids and get out of here!" She yelled as she gave us to him as her eyes began to Glow.

Tai Could only acknowledge that this was serious and Went to go get Yang and left with us.

But as we left the door, The "Nuckelavee" Bursted through the Wall to our left.

I was now sure that It was after me as It kept staring at me as it ran towards us.

The thing was suddenly kicked in its side as it slid back.

Mom stood in front of us with a look of rage.

Summer:"I don't know why you're after my child...But I'm NOT letting you lay a finger on him!" She yelled as the thing roared in rage and charged at her.

Her eyes began to shine a bright white as the Nuckelavee Roared in pain.

Well...I could only hear that due to being blinded by that light.

As the monster charged her once again, Mom began to overwhelm the beast with her speed taking it down fairly quickly.

-------------------------------------------

DANGER DETECTED!

<------------------

-------------------------------------------

As I looked to my left, I noticed that there was another beast that had come out of nowhere.

It was a trap.

It looked like a Gigantic wolf and it had two Red eyes that bore into my soul.

As It launched toward Us. Mom Had just quickly killed that Nuckelavee thing but didn't expect that there would be another one. She wouldn't get there in time...

As the beast closed in on us, Ruby suddenly began to cry.

The Beasts claws were slowly inching closer to my face.

...Is this how it ends...?

It ends only a few days after I've been born?

...no...

It can't end now...It just started....right?

hmm...time has slowed down in my eyes.

...No...

I can't die here...

...

I WON'T die here!

My eyes suddenly began to burn as my vision went white for a moment. I Only heard a roar of pain, and then...Silence.

I quickly closed my eyes as it hurt, but the pain was still there.

DING!

-------------------------------------------

Warning!