Changing Emotions (Eps 10)

As I dashed through the darkened forest. I felt a presence coming towards me and instinctively moved left.

As if on cue a Beowolf had pounced on where I just was and it turned to me with the look of hunger.

I was pretty used to this problem because apparently my blessing produces and unnatural dark energy that Grimm love. They attempted to kill me many times but Mom and Dad were always ready.

Now that I can fend for myself It was about time I fought my First Grimm.

I summoned a black and white Scythe that I easily held and pointed towards the beast.

This was that SSR Item that I got from saving mom. I secretly trained with it and am in the process of mastering this weapon type.

Ah. I forgot you haven't seen that.

Eh...you'll see it eventually.

As I Observed the Beast I noticed it had its name and health over its head.

Beowolf

1000/1000

Huh...With that Size and Muscle I expected more from an animal of darkness.

And I can't observe it...odd.

I didn't waste time with the beast as I quickly rushed toward it.

It sent a slash towards my direction but it was too slow and I Hopped over its claw and slashed the beasts nose.

-125 Health

It roared in pain as it attempted to bite me.

I Stopped suppressing my Curs- I mean Blessing a while ago and it was already taking affect as the Beowolf suddenly slipped before biting me.

I quickly kicked the Beast away from me. Though it looked mighty and dangerous. I was already on par with a huntsman in training.

-100

"Too slow..." I Muttered as I quickly rushed towards the beast to end this fight.

It is unknown to most people, but Beowolves have weaknesses in their frontal lobe. If you stab the eyes deep enough you kill the beast.

But i didn't want this fight to end quickly so I put my weapon back into my inventory so this would be a much more physical battle.

My eyes narrowed slightly as I dodged a claw that was headed my way and Hopped on the back of the beast.

It began to slam into trees trying to get me off which didn't work in the slightest.

This Blessing is an Actual blessing when I'm in battle. It gives my opponents really bad luck which could injure and even kill them at times. I benefit from it well.

I suddenly began to continuously punch the back of its head as hard as I could.

CRITICAL HIT!

-275

CRITICAL HIT!

-250

The Grimm collapsed on the ground in a weakened state.

I had taken 75 percent of its health away within a minute....these creatures are pitiful.