CHAPTER ONE [REWRITTEN]

Jericho swiped his bank account for the tenth time that hour. His grin was large and toothy as he took in Jamaica's summer breeze and warmth. Dressed ridiculously in an all-white suit with a blue hat and shoes, he sipped on his pineapple margarita and watched the waves crash against the shoreline.

Though this resort was undeniably expensive, it was jampacked with local beauty, which made the old, white man smile with satisfaction. If there was one thing he loved, it was the women this country had to offer. Their assets were more prominent and real, unlike the bougie skanks that surrounded him in New York. Jamaican women were a delicacy to him; he enjoyed them whenever he went there, whether they wanted him to or not.

When he turned his gaze to the right, he nearly dropped his glass. A beautiful, voluptuous woman ran out to the shore in a brown bikini top and bottom, and see-through pants. Her ass was large, soft, and riddled with stretch marks, bouncing freely beneath her clothes. Her caramel skin glowed under the hot sun and her smile was bright, pearly white, and clean. The most tantalizing thing about her was the tattoo in the middle of her back, snakes that seemed so unlike the innocent persona he was seeing.

Still, his throat went dry as his need for her grew. He quickly snapped his fingers so one of his bodyguards could come over.

"Get her over here." He demanded.

The man nodded and made his way over to her. Jericho watched as his henchman walked over to her and whispered something in her ear. She eyed him with disbelief before slapping his guard across his face. His eyes widened at that. Normally, when he sent a man over and the women caught sight of his expensive lifestyle, they would come running. Yet she refused him as he sat on the most expensive patio at the resort. That confused him but strangely turned him on. She was different, he wanted to get closer. So, he stood from his chair and made his way to the exotic beauty as she admired the sea.

"Beautiful, isn't it?

She raised an eyebrow at him before she scoffed. "Mi neva think yuh could walk."

His eyes widened behind his Bulgari shades. "Feisty, aren't you?"

"Uninterested, that mi be."

Her butchered English was strangely calming to him, despite the attitude. He loved the patois. For him, it made a woman sound less intelligent, and Jericho preferred unintelligent women.

"Why? You don't even know me."

"Mi nuh mek nobody send fi mi like mi a dawg or whore a roadside."

He eyed her breasts as she subconsciously squeezed them together with her folded arms. He couldn't help but lick his lips at the mouthy girl. "I apologize for that. I didn't mean to offend you. If you allow me another chance, I promise to treat you like the lady you are. My name's Jericho, what's yours?"

'Or claim to be.' He noticed that she eyed the brands of his clothes before dropping her twisted distaste and giving him a little smile.

"Liliana."

He smirked at that. 'She's probably another gold-digging whore, just playing hard to get really well.'

He smiled and held out his hand for her to shake it. "It's lovely to meet you, Liliana."

She shook it, but she didn't say another word.

"Would you like to accompany me to my patio for a drink? I promise to be respectful."

Her smile widened, "If yuh seh suh. Be careful though. You don't want to fall for me." She said with a subtle wink.

'Who does this whore think she is?' His thoughts echoed with frustration. But even with such words in mind, he chuckled, determined to taste her before departing the island. "I promise, my dear." He finally responded; his eyes fixated on her behind as he led the way.