Chapter Two: Call the Doctor!

I take these pills, to make me thin, I dye my hair, and I cut my skin.

Sklar Gray- Invisible (Song)

*Cough cough!* I open my eyelids quickly. 

"Mom, are you okay?" I yell from my bed. I know this is my mother because she's single and I'm an only child. 

*Cough* "Honey I'm fine!" She says. Then, she coughed, but this cough was terrible, it was loud and it sounded like it hurt. "RED!!!! CALL 911!" She screams. I run out of my room, not caring if she saw me in my undies. When I get into the room she's in, the bathroom, I look into the sink. She's coughing blood. Now I'm bawling. I rush to the kitchen downstairs and get the phone. 

"911, what's your-" I cut them off. 

"HELP ME! MY MOTHER COUGHING BLOOD! HELP!" I bawl." Shh, calm down, where do you live? "(inserts address)!!!"

"Okay, what's you're name sweetie?" She asks kindly. 

"WHAT THE HELL? MY MOM IS FREAKING DYING AND YOU WANT MY NAME?!?" I scream. 

" Calm down." I breathe in and out. 

"My name is Red Riding." I choke out. 

"Okay, thank you, we'll be on our way." The woman says. I hear a thud. My eyes widen. Mom...she's too young to die! (Play sword land here) No...no! I run back to the bathroom. There's more blood then you can imagine. It's like the bathroom is something out of a horror movie. 

"Red..." My mother chokes out. 

"Y-yes?" I bawl. 

"Honey, if I die-"

"NO! MOM DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!" I put my face in my knees. 

"Honey..." She stops. I scramble over to her. She's still breathing, thank the Lord. That's when I hear the ambulance. I rush to the door. 

"Come inside." I rush them in and show them to her. 

"Do you have school today miss?" A doctor in his mid 20's it looks like asked. 

"Actually, yeah. I'm starting today." I'm trying not to cry, mom wouldn't want me to cry. 

"In that case, you need to get ready." Oh hell no! 

"Wait, what?!? You expect me to leave my mother?" I yell. 

"Yes, now go." He says soft, but sternly. 

"Yes mister." There's no way I can get in more trouble, so I guess I'll just go along with his plan. He's a doctor, right? (You don't have to, but stop Swordland because the next part isn't very emotional.)

I dress in, obviously, my red hood, like always, black jeans, red converse, For All Those Sleeping band shirt, and a leather jack, hiding my some of my tattoos. Yes, that darling little Red Riding Hood has tattoos. I'm sorta two faced, like, I like playing the piano, dresses (not pink or anything girly), and unicorns and other stuff, but I also love, rock bands, screamo, black, I have a lip piercing, and horror movies. So basically, I'm what they say, scene. "Shit..." I murmur. They already took my mom away. I don't know who my dad is, but I know is name Rick Mitsu, I like to call him d*ck mitten, behind everyone's back though.

I'm almost there. I can't believe it. My eyes grow big. I didn't eat breakfast! "My food!!!! I'M SO SORRY!" I scream, whoops. Someone in a limo just heard that. Shit. The limo slows down and I pull my hood over my face. 

"Hey, princess, why were you screaming?" I look out of the corner of my eye. He has purple eyes and blonde hair. He seems annoying. I start walking faster, but the limo keeps going. 

"Leave me alone, you weirdo." I murmur. 

"No. not until you tell me what's the matter." Ugh, rich snobs, or so I guess. I'm really fast at running so I ran as fast as I could. I look back at the boy's face. It was priceless!

I get to the school and it's...PINK! "EH?!?" I say under my breath. "That's gross." I mummer. Then, I feel something. A hand? 

"Ha! Look at this commoner! Can't even afford a uniform!" She laughs. I roll my eyes. 

"I'm not a commoner, I just simply wore this instead of that ugly, yellow dress." I say, mono toned. She pushes me against the wall. 

"Say that again?" She dares. 

"It's a fucking ugly ass yellow dress." I say, in the same tone. "Oh yeah, and it makes you look fat." I finish. She gasps and I smirk. She was beautiful, but those outfits weren't. 

"Ugh! Take that back!" She screams and hits me to the floor. I simply get up and walk away. Just what I needed, my old school. 

"Hey, you!" Says one of the girls in the group that teased me.

"Ugh, what?" I say turning around. 

"Well, boss wants to know your name." She looks down.

 "You know, you seem like a decent person, why do you hang out with her?" She looks up. 

"I don't know..." I give her a sad smile. 

"Well, I'm not telling you my real name for one reason." I smirk.

 "Whats that?" She tilts her head to the side.

"She knows my face, if I give her my real name, I'll end up in the Death Note." She giggles and I continue; "Just tell her my name is L, Kay? I don't someone as awesome as we are that hasn't heard of Death Note be bullying us." I wink and walk away.

 "Okay! She yells after me. I guess I wan't watching where I was going, and I bumped into someone and fell. 

"So sorry!" He laugh's. I mean, what kind of girl would have that deep of an voice. "Watch it, emo." He grabs the collar of my For All Those Sleeping shirt. 

"Hey, off! It was expensive!" He snorted, he had black hair and a really ugly smirk.

 "Yeah, it probably is, for a commoner like you!" He snorts again. I mean, how many time do I have to go over this? I roll my eyes, I open my eyes to say something but he cuts me off. "You got nerve, rolling your fucking ugly ass eyes at me!" He snapped. He's so close to crossing the line. "And that hood? I feel bad for your mother!" He screeches, and everyone watching laughs. He crossed the line, talking about my mother like that. 

"I feel bad for her too." I murmur, they laugh. "AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR MOTHER, BECAUSE IT MUST OF HURT GIVING BIRTH TO A POTATO! I scream. I didn't get to finish before I felt a pain and falling to the floor.

This is not a cliche movie were I pass out and all that crap. I stand back up. I guess he thought it was a movie, because I saw him jump when I tapped his shoulder. He turned around his ugly smirk fading. That makes me smirk, I kick him...in the 'you know what'. He screeches and falls down. I smirk and walk off. I pause to take a moment to say, "You might need ice with that." I say and a chorus of laughter erupts from behind me. "Red one, Ouran zero." I say to myself with an evil smirk.

Hey my Unicarls! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! I hope it wasn't to short, like Red! Anyway, I really like this chapter, and what do you think, do think Red's mom will die? Who was the person in the limo? We all know it is, there's only two people in this book with those color eyes, and no, Red's are like the one's in the cover picture. Remeber, you are perfect no matter what they say, especiall because their mother gave birth to an evil potato.

-Xoxo Luci 10:40pm 1/25/15