Hanahaki

Ship: Dreamnotfound

Angst

Tw: Blood, mentions of death, sickness 

words: 1458

A/N: God I've wanted to do a hanahaki au for so freaking long, you have no clue. I finally couldn't take it and shoved it all into this. I have a feeling this one will have multiple parts like Dog Dream. ( which I still plan on writing another part for. ) 

===================

" DREAM! " George shouted as his character fell from the bridge they had been building over the lava lake. Dream wheezed, face palming.

" I told you! You can only bridge with one person per block. " He said, rolling his eyes.

" Chat! Stop laughing at me! " George complained. Dream fell quiet, listening to George whine.

" Why are you so quiet? " George asked after a minute. Dream cracked a smile.

" Well, I was waiting for you to stop baby raging. Are you done now? " He retorted, raising his eyebrows.

" A- You know what? No. I'm not. Just for that, I'm not. " George huffed. Dream started laughing again, shaking his head.

" You're such an idiot. " He said. He heard the brit huff in response.

Suddenly a dono came through.

" George, you should tell him you love him to make up for it. " It read.

Dream had to quickly collect himself. " Yeah, George! Tell me you love me. " He chided.

" Shu- I- anyways. " George quickly tried to change the subject. Dream felt a frown tug at his lips.

" Why don't you just love me, George? " Dream cooed. George made an embarrassed noise and again tried to talk about something else.

Dream tried to laugh it off, but his breath hitched and instead he started coughing.

" Dream? Are you okay? " He heard George ask worriedly.

He quickly caught his breath and shook his head, feeling slightly dizzy from his previous lack of oxygen. " I'm fine. I must've choked on air or something. " He said with a weak laugh.

" How long have we been streaming? " George questioned curiously.

" A couple hours now. " Dream said, glancing at the clock.

" Well then I think we should wrap it up. "

Dream agreed and they said their goodbyes. He hung up and sat there for a moment, trying to push away the urge to cough.

Unfortunately he couldn't and ended up bursting into another coughing fit.

He felt like he was hacking up a lung, and everything around him was growing blurry as he tried to choke in air between coughs.

Finally he spat out something, his vision still unfocussed. He took slow deep breaths, wiping tears from his eyes.

He opened up his hand and squinted at it. His vision came back and he stared, dumb founded by the little petal that sat in his hand.

He slowly raised it. It was quite beautiful. It faded from dark, ocean blue to sky blue and was sort of ruffled looking. It would be a lot nicer if he hadn't just coughed it up.

He shook his head in confusion.

" Well that's kind of gross. " He muttered slowly standing up and slinking to his desk.