Dog Dream II

same as last time. 

======================

Dream woke up and yawned lazily, his tail wagging as he stretched and hopped off the bed.

He shook out his sleep matted fur and trotted into the kitchen, tilting his head at George when he noticed the enticing scent that filled the air.

" What's that smell? " He asked curiously. He tried to get higher ground to see, placing his paws against the counter while doing his best to not drool over the food.

" Bacon. " George said nonchalantly, more focused on cooking than the dog.

He lowered his paws and plodded around in a circle. " Georgeeee... " He whined, looking up at the brunette with big eyes. " Can I have some? " He asked. George grimaced and sighed.

" Well... I would say no but you're giving me puppy eyes, Dream. " He said as he turned and snatched the bacon off the pan, hissing and dropping it. " Gah! That's hot. " Dream's tail wagged wildly as he lunged for the bacon. "Wait- no! " George cried, reaching for it at the same time.

Dream snatched it and charged to the opposite side of the house, munching on it with evil eyes. That was his food. George rolled his eyes and groaned before taking the rest of the bacon out of the pan.

Sapnap walked out from the bedroom and looked over at Dream in amusement. " You got some bacon, huh? " He chuckled. Dream huffed and cleaned off his paws and face before slipping under the table and resting his head on Sapnap's chair.

He gave him the same big, puppy eyes he'd given George, hoping they'd be just as effective.

The noirette grinned. " No need to beg, I was gonna give you some anyway. " He said with a shrug before thanking George, who had passed him a plate.

Dream waited semi-patiently and when Sapnap finally tossed a piece to him he gave a triumphant cheer and devoured it in one bite.

He then raced around the house a couple of times before settling down, George was giggling and Sapnap was grinning from ear to ear.

" Well, we're going out. We'll see you later Dream. " Sapnap said casually, walking out the door. George followed, casting a guilty glance at Dream who simply stared at them with a confused expression.

" Hey- wait for me! I need to protect you. " He started, but the door shut and he stumbled back, his ears lowering. " Did I do something wrong? Maybe they are mad at me for begging for bacon. " He mumbled dejectedly as he stared at the door.

He then grew antsy. They hadn't been gone long, but it was his duty to serve them, right? " Dream backed up and stared at the door for a moment, trying to figure out how it worked. He charged and hit it with a thud and stumbled back with a groan, rubbing his muzzle.

" Okay. That's not it. " He muttered and backed up again. He ran and jumped, aiming for the gold knob. He clung onto it and felt the door swing open with a cold gust of air. He grinned and kicked the door shut behind him. " Like a pro! " He complimented himself as he followed their scent trail with his nose to the ground.

It led him to an odd portal of somesort. He was sure his mother had told him about them. One being unbearably hot and one containing a dangerous dragon.

He shrugged, being unbearably hot couldn't be that bad. He slowly and cautiously took a step into it, watching as everything began to sway and mix.

When the portal spat him out on the other side, he lay there dry heaving and dizzy. " Well that was fun. " He said faintly before staggering back to his paws.

He looked around, wide-eyed. Bright, bubbling, orange lava glistened around him and the land he stood on was a deep red. Only then did Dream decide he liked green much more than this.

He slowly followed a little dirt path, each block containing a trace of Sapnap and George's scent.

He paused at an odd building. Their scents led into that and he shuddered with fear. The odd rock below him crumbled and his hind leg slipped and he bit back a yelp, pulling himself back up and onto the building. Inside he saw Sapnap and George quietly discussing something. His ears flicked as he watched the surroundings wearily. It was official. He despised this place.

His paws led him up a couple of steps where a spawner lay, intense heat coming off of it. He scrunched his nose and turned away, looking back at his owners.

The rattle of bones caught his attention as he crept up behind Sapnap and peeked around his leg. Sapnap seemed too immersed in some sort of book to care or notice he was there.

He froze up with fear when a giant black skeleton wielding a stone sword came sprinting at the pair at full speed. Thinking fast, Dream tried to be brave and snarl at the creature, leaping at it and tugging at one of its legs, tripping it.

He stumbled back and coughed, spitting out black ash. He turned his attention back to the skeleton and slammed his paws down on it and snapping at it's rib, it turned with another rattle and took its sword, aiming at the white wolf, whose fur was stained grey.

The sword it held was abruptly dropped and Dream watched, trying not to tremble in fear as George looked at the wither skeleton head and then at him with a shocked expression.

" You saved us. " he finally breathed out. Sapnap ran forwards and wrapped him up in a tight hug. Dream puffed and stuck out his tongue with another hoarse cough.

" Hate to ruin the sweet moment, but now's really not the time. " He grunted, eyeing each hallway except for the one behind him.

The two nodded and stood upright. " Didn't we tell you to stay home? " Sapnap said after a moment, narrowing his eyes at Dream who cowered and smiled sheepishly, averting his gaze. He'd ignored the command. Oops. 

Hey! It's been a while! 

Here's dog dream part two. I'll get around to Hanahaki part two not too long after this too. 

Not a lot of news.

If you have any requests, I'll be happy to take them and work on them immediately. Depending on what time you send them in I'll probably be able to get your request done within an hour or two. 

Love y'all!!!

Moony <3