Chapter 11: Discovered

*Tanners POV*

I was at my locker  and looking through my bag looking for one of the papers I needed for class when Nicole came up to me.

Nicole: "You need to work on your game"

I looked at her stopping what I was doing.

Tanner: "Excuse me?"

Nicole: "You're freaking Zadia out. She called me last night crying fearing you were going to break up with her and today this morning in the car"

I sighed.  I didn't want Zadia to cry that made my heart hurt. I knew I had been distant towards her and it just hurt to get close sometimes. But I cheated on the love of my life and with her best friend at that.

Tanner: "Nicole you have no idea what this is like. The guilt is eating me alive"

Nicole (scoffs): "Like it's not to me. Dude Zadia is my best friend and I feel like shit. Comforting her when I know in my gut what we did."

I looked away for a second and sighed.  I had to tell Zadia I couldn't get the guilt to go away. It came rushing back every I looked at Zadia or Nicole.

Tanner: "Nicole....I have to tell her."

Zadia: "Tell me what?"

We both looked over to see Zadia.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We both stood shocked and Zadia looked at us waiting.

Zadia: "You two look like you've seen a ghost.  Tell me what?"

Nicole: "Nothing."

Nicole grabbed her arm and tried to pull her but Zadia pushed her away and looked at me.

Zadia: "Tanner?"

Nicole stopped and stood and we all made a triangle. I took a deep breath and walked up to Zadia holding her arms as she looked at me waiting.

Tanner: "Baby look you know I love you.  You're my everything my whole world. And I know that I've been really distant and I'll tell you why"

I hung my head and tried not to cry. Then I looked at Zadia in the eyes.

Tanner: "I can't believe I'm about to say this...Zadia I-I cheated on you. I slept with Nicole."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Zadia's POV*

I felt my heart just break. Oh my god! I felt like I was going to fall I pushed Tanners arms off of me. And instantly my anger flared and I felt my tears form.

Zadia: "Are you kidding me? I gave you everything Tanner!  And you go and do this to me?! When was this?!"

Everyone was now looking because I was yelling. Tanner got a sad look and at this point I didn't even care he hurt me.

Tanner: "Zadia I swear it didn't mean anything-"

I pushed Tanner and she stumbled.

Zadia: "I asked you when?"

Tanner: "That night we had that fight and I left. When you couldn't reach me"

My anger flared more and I shoved him harder and repeatedly until he grabbed me and I sank to my knees and he knelt with me. I pulled from his grip,

Zadia: "Let go of me"

Tanner: "Baby I swear it meant nothing"

Nicole: "Really Zee it didn't."

I stood up and glared.

Zadia: "And you...how can you sleep with my boyfriend and then make nice with me?  That's a bitch move! No wonder I couldn't reach Tanner you two were too busy screwing eachother."

Nicole came closer to me and I backed up giving her a warning look that if she came any closer I was going to put her ass on the ground. 

Nicole: "Zadia listen if I could go back in a time machine and  change things I would. I wouldn't even let it happen."

I stiffled a laugh and looked at Tanner and Nicole.

Zadia: "You're such a bitch! Listen I have an idea why don't you and Tanner get in your time machine go back in time and fuck eachother again. Fuck you Nicole fuck you! I hate you,  I hate you!"

Nicole looked like she was trying not to blow up. I turned to Tanner and he had tears and I rolled my eyes and ripped off my locket. He looked at me hurt,

Zadia: "You want her? Go ahead and have her"

I through the necklace at his feet.

Tanner: "Zadia I love-"

Zadia: "Tanner I don't want to here it anymore. We're done!"

And with that I stormed off and left the school in the middle of the day and got in my car.  I hit the steering angry and let my tears flow and leaned my head on the steering wheel. I drive home with tears flowing.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Nicole's POV*

Ouch that hurt!  I looked at Tanner and he was crying the only time I ever seen him cry. His heart was broken and I understood, his girlfriend of four years just dumped him. We had no one to blame but ourselves we made a mistake. He leaned against the locker and just closed his eyes and when the bell rang everyone scattered like bugs and Tanner walked  away. I wish I could tell Tanner it was all going to be okay but I couldn't and I honestly didn't know if it would be. I lost my best friend I had been friends with Zadia since we were six years old we shared so much together and when she said she hated me I'll admit it hurt a lot. But if I was Zadia I would hate me too so in a way I didn't blame her. Everything was falling apart. Damn this sucks!  I sighed and made my way to class.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Tanners POV*

My heart felt ready to explode inside my chest it hurt so bad. Zadia just dumped me it was over. No no! Please don't let it be over! I was literally in tears I didn't even go to class. She was my whole world I love her. How could I make such a stupid mistake?  I ruined my relationship I was scum. No I was worse than scum. I wanted to go back and redo everything that night just redo it all. I wouldn't have left her house,  I wouldn't have drank so much, would've have hooked up with Nicole.  I shook my head discussed with myself. I'm the worst boyfriend in the world.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Zadia's POV*

I came though the door in tears and my dad was at the table and instantly he looked at me. He was wearing his glasses and was doing paperwork.

Cameron: "Zadia what are you doing home? You're suppose to be in school"

That's when he realized I was crying.  He took off his glasses and  put them on the table and came up to me.

Cameron: "Honey what's wrong?"

I shook my head and sniffled. My eyes were all red rimmed from crying I looked at my Dad and my lip started to quiver, just knowing Tanner did it to me hurt.

Zadia: "Tanner cheated on me Daddy"

Cameron: "Oh god."

He picked me up like I was a kid again and hugged me while I just cried.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well there are certainly a lot of tears in this chapter. Now Zadia knows what happened between Tanner and Nicole. Will she ever be able to forgive either of them? Stay tuned to find out.