"I think I Love You"

Warning: sexual content (Duke if you read this, I'm so sorry)

Your POV.

As Duke pulls away from the kiss, I find myself longing for more. "I am so sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me." Duke apologizes frantically. Without thinking I pull him in for another kiss. I wish this moment would never end. As we both pull away for air, he begins to speak. "Can.. I- I get your number?" The way he stumbled on his words made me realize even more how normal he was. How much of a person he actually was, just as much as other kids our age. "Yes of course. It's (***)-***-****." He texts me to make sure he heard it right. My phone vibrates in my pocket as I laugh at his gesture. He was taking a selfie with a funny face. Next thing I know, he puts his phone away and starts to chase me. As we run around the park, laughing and smiling, my phone starts to ring. We both fall onto the soft grass, still smiling. I realize that it's just my cousin and I text her that I'll call her later. As I lay my phone down, I roll over to where I'm facing Duke. He crawls onto of me and plants kisses on my cheeks and finally on my lips.

Authors POV.

As Duke plants the kisses, you ask him if he wants to hang out at your place since you live alone. He says yes. Duke had walked over to the park, so you just both hopped in your car. As you are buckling your seatbelt, you notice Duke smiling at you. "What?" You say with a slight giggle. "I just.." Duke stumbles on his words. "I just met you, but I think I love you." You smile and begin to blush. "I think I may love you too." After you arrive, you both go up to your room. "Do you want something to eat" you ask Duke as he sits on your bed. "No thanks, want to watch a movie?" You instantly say yes. As you start the movie, you run to your dresser and grab some shorts to change into. You notice Duke covering his eyes. You laugh at his red face. You tell him that he can look. His cheeks begin to grow redder and redder. As you walk over to the bed, he asks if you want to cuddle. Without giving a reply, you instantly fall into his arms; hoping that would give him an answer. About half way through the movie, you realize that neither one of y'all are really even watching it. Instead, you are watching each other. He kisses your lips, moving down to your neck. He pulls away, kind of asking for consent. You nod your head yes as he begins to pull off your hoodie, revealing your black lace bra. You look at him, asking the same. Duke nods as you begin to strip off his shirt. You examine is chiseled body. Duke lays you down, slowly pulling down your shorts. Leaving you in your undergarments. You try to get up so you can take his off, but he pins you down. Duke unclips your bra and pulls it down under your arms. He throws it to the edge of the bed. He slowly makes his way down to your hips, about to remove your underwear. You push him off and flip to where you are on top and in control. You unzip his jeans and pull them off, throwing them over by your bra. You look at him once again for consent as you pull down his boxers, revealing his large erection. He then flips back over. Now he is the dominant one. He pulls down your underwear with his teeth. Slipping his tongue in. You let out small moans as he swirls in a circular motion. He then stops and slips his dick in slowly, making sure not to hurt you. You throw your head back in pleasure as he begins to go faster. After a few long minutes, he pulls out. Cumming on your stomach. You had already hit your climax a few minutes before. You get up to turn the shower on, letting him know that he his more than welcome to join you. As he follows you into the shower, he plants a kiss on your lips. Duke then soaps up a sponge and begins washing your upper body. After you rinse, he starts to kiss up and down your body, leaving hickies all over you. "Duke" you moan in pleasure. After getting out of the shower and drying off, you both get dressed and go to sleep.

~The next morning~ (Author's POV.)

You wake up the next morning with Duke's arms wrapped around your fragile body. You begin to get up, when a voice tells you to stay and arms hold you back. You glance over to see a handsome man with a perfectly sculpted face. You decide that you would lay there for a minute, waiting for him to go back to sleep. As he doses off, his grip loosens. You slowly inch your way out of the bed, hoping not to wake him. You walk to the kitchen to make some breakfast. As you are cooking, you think back to the events from the night before. As you smile at the thoughts, a pair of plump lips attach themselves to your cheek. "Morning baby," Duke says is a sexy morning voice. "Morning handsome." You turn to kiss him and tell him to go sit down. You soon fix the plates of food and serve them. After breakfast, Duke begins to grab the dishes and clean up. "Babe I got that." "No, Y/n, it's the least I can do. Why don't you go get on a bathing suit, we can get in the hot tub." Duke sounded so sexy. You wondered what you would do in the hot tub. As you walk up to your room to get changed, you check your phone to see lots of missed calls from your cousin. "Shit." You mumble. You forgot to call her last night. You shake it off and decide to just go ahead and get dressed. You find a black and red bikini that shows off all of your curves. "Perfect," you say. "Yes it is." You see duke standing in the door way already dressed. He has 2 towels in his hands, along with 2 beers. You both walk out to the fairly large hot tub and get in. The water is just right. You look at how the bubbles bounce off of Duke's perfect body. You are soon snapped out of your trance by Duke speaking. "Hey Y/n, do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" You look over to see Duke's red face. "Yes of course." You see a sheet of relief cover his face. As you both sit there for a little while longer, he begins to kiss you. He then lifts you out of the hot tub and throws you in the pool. "Duke!" You scream. It is the middle of November, so the water was super cold. You look up to see Duke laughing at you. You get out and give Duke a small slap and a kiss. "Not funny," you say seriously. "Yep, funny." "Ok then mister." As you said that, you shove Duke into the cold water and jump into the hot tub. You are both laughing. "Wanna go inside?" You ask Duke. He nods his head yes and y'all dry off and head inside. It's is now about 4pm. Duke walks over to you and asks you a question. "Do you like Olive Garden?" "Of course," you reply. "Good, be ready by 5, I'll pick you up. I'm going to head home and get dressed." "Ok." You smile and kiss him goodbye.