Dinner and a Show

Warning: sexual content (sorry Duke)
Also*** (*Duke is wearing the outfit above*)

Author's POV.

It is about 4:30 now. You've been getting ready ever since Duke left. You decide to do makeup with cat-eye eyeliner. It gives you a badass softie look. You settle on some black ripped jeans, a white cropped top, and some black combat boots. Adding a leather jacket on top to complete the look. You leave your hair down, since it flowed so nicely to your shoulders. At about 4:50, Duke pulls into the driveway. As he gets out of the car, you notice that he has flowers in his hands. Along with the flowers, he has a glowing smile. "He looks so handsome," you think to yourself. As he opens the door, he hands you the flowers. They were roses, your favorite. "Thank you handsome," you say with a loving voice. "Anything for you." His comments make you melt. His voice is so soothing. You give him a peck in the lips and lock up the house. Once y'all arrive at Olive Garden, Duke opens your side door. You giggle and thank him. After y'all are seated, he asks you what you usually ordered. "I haven't been here in so long, I have no idea anymore. How about you surprise me." You try to speak with confidence, but your anxiety is starting to rise. Duke nods and notices that you are shaking. He reaches across the booth to calm you. He grabs your hand and rubs the back of it with his thumb. "What's wrong baby?" "Nothing, just a little social anxiety," you say. Duke walked over to sit beside you. He slowly rubs your back until you stop shaking. The waitress comes to take your orders. As Duke orders, you notice something sticking out of his pocket. Think nothing of it, you just shake it off and wait for him to finish ordering. After he is done, he moves back over to the other side of the booth. About 5minutes later, the waitress comes with your drinks and explains that the food will be out shortly. She gives Duke a seductive wink and it makes you uncomfortable. He shrugs it off and starts to munch on the ice from his glass. You both sit there in peaceful silence. Nothing awkward, just calming. 10 minutes later, the waitress comes with your food. She gives you a side-eye that starts to piss you off. "I have to run to the restroom, be right back baby." Duke then gets up, leaving you and the cocky waitress alone. She just kind of stands there eyeing you like you did something wrong. Next thing you know, she begins to speak. "Wow, I'm surprised a guy like that would ever be with a girl like you." She scoffs. You had always been super self conscious, and this really wasn't helping. You calmly reply with "Well I was planning on having a good night, but I guess a bitch wants to get the teeth knocked out of her head." You felt kind of proud of yourself for standing up like that. "Ha, like you could do anything, you skinny little slut." This really made you mad. What you hadn't realized is that Duke got back right when she started the conversation. After that comment, he steps in and says "Is there a problem here? Because quite frankly, I think my girlfriend should knock the teeth out of your head." Your jaw dropped at his remark, but he was right. She had no right to talk to you like that. She then does the unexpected. She rolls her eyes and starts to kiss Duke. He tried to pull away, but he doesn't want to cause an even bigger scene. You don't mind causing one though. You stand up and pull her off of Duke. She gets one of your fists right to the face. You heard a loud crack. "You broke my nose!" She began to yell and cry. At that point, the managers were out and people were recording. You walk over to make sure Duke is okay. He embraced you into a large hug as he cries into your arms. "Baby," he sniffled. "I didn't want to kiss her back. I'm so sorry." You shush him and hold him tight. "It's okay, she's gone now." You we're about to get kicked out of the restaurant when a customer stood up for you. "The waitress was talking shit to the young lady, then kissed her boyfriend. It's not her fault. We all saw the justified punch."  "Alright then, last warning though young lady." With that, the manager left. You and Duke thanked the costumer for standing up for you. You slightly laughed when you saw the employee getting taken to the hospital. After your meal, Duke takes you home.  You both decide to hop into the shower, feeling kind of weird with the dried blood still on your knuckles. He starts to kiss your body, starting from your lips and working his way down. He then sits you down in the shower and starts to eat you out. His warm tongue against your clit is so satisfying. Duke goes in deeper as your eyes roll to the back of your head. He then stops and slips his dick in. The pre-cum lubricating your entrance makes him go faster quicker. He starts to grind harder as he moans your name. "Fuck," he says under his breath. You flip over to where you are on top. You start grinding harder and harder. "Look me in the eyes when you are about to cum," you say. "Shit okay." He lets out soft moans after his words. Next thing you know, he looks you dead in the eyes. You quickly pull back and slip his dick in your mouth. Making sure to never loose contact. You swirl your tongue around the tip as he cums in your mouth. You gladly swallow. He realized you hadn't cummed yet, so he began to eat you out. He's sucking so hard that it feels like he may leave hickies on your pussy. You cum soon after that. You both clean up and get out of the shower.

Your POV.

I get out of the shower, thanking Duke for how he just made me feel. I feel like a brand new person. As we dry off, I steal his hoodie that he planned to wear, so all he had was boxers. I slip on my undergarments and throw the hoodie in before he can get to it. He laughs and just steals one of mine. God, why's he have to be so perfect? We curl up in bed and turn on a movie. Soon after, we fall asleep.