Phillips

July 11th 1962

It's been a week since me and Benny started dating and Benny had snuck in through my window again last night. So I wake up with my face facing his and his arm wrapped around my waist. I can feel his warm breath along my face and it's somewhat relaxing. I try to move out of his grip when he groans and his eyes open.

Benny: we're do you think your going
You: to change

He throws the blanket off of me and looks me up and down before throwing is back on me.

Benny: you look fine
You: Bennyyyyyyy
Benny: no stay in here
You: it's 9:00 everyone's probably at the sandlot
Benny: I don't care
You: what! Benny Rodriguez not wanting to go to the sandlot.
Benny: ya well you do that to me

I giggle and kiss him before laying back down his grip tightens around my waist and he pulls me closer to him. So close that my head is in the crook of his neck and his is on my shoulder.

You: how is this comfortable for you
Benny: because
You: well I'm not comfortable
Benny: then get comfortable I'm not letting you leave for another half an hour

I groan and move myself so I'm laying on Benny with my head in the crook of his neck and my legs straddled around his waist.

You: now I'm comfortable
Benny: good

He puts his hand on the back of my neck and the other one is playing with my hair. After 20 minutes pass I hear my mom yell my name so Benny let's be out of his grasp and I throw on a hoodie. I walk downstairs and see all of the Sandlot boys at my door.

You: what are you doing here?
Ham: you and Benny aren't at sandlot and Bennys mom said he was here.

Then I hear my name called from the kitchen so I walk over there.

Mom: Bennys here?
You: ya he came this morning when you were sleeping
Mom: you could've told me I would've made breakfast
You: no it's ok

I walk back to the boys and tell them to all follow me before going to my room and letting them in. They all laugh at Benny cuddled up in my blankets.

You: ok well I'm changing

I walk out of my room and throw on a pair of Jean shorts and a basic white t-shirt. I walk back to my room and see the boys all in random spots of my room or looking through stuff. I open my closet and go to my shoe section.

Benny: See I told you she had like a thousand shoes
Kenny: shit you are a baseball player

I playfully roll my eyes and grab a pair of purple PF flyers and put them on.

Bertram: damn your smart too
You: how?
Bertram: this is your report card from this year huh?
You: ya so what
Bertram: you got all A pluses in everything.
Squints: and I though Smalls was the brainiac
You: sorry that I'm smart
Benny: can we just get to the sandlot
You: I thought you said that yo-

He picks me up and throws me on the bed as I squeal.

Benny: don't finish that sentence the boys will get pissed

He whispers in my ear and it sends shivers down my spine, I smile and blush before standing up and seeing all of the boys leaving my room so I grab my glove and walk out with them. I jump on Bennys back and wrap my legs around his waist as he stumbles a little in surprise but straightens his self and continues walking.

You: you are carrying me
Benny: why?
You: you made be stay in my bed I make you walk me there.
Benny: fine only for you babe

I smile and feel my cheeks heat up so I hide my face in his shoulder.