All better

July 15 1962

Lilly's point of view
I wake up the next morning in the hospital feeling much better and my mom tells me the doctors gave me a couple shots to kill the virus. I look to my left and see Benny still sleeping peacefully. My mom leaves the room with the doctor to go sign my release papers and I shake Benny lightly. I see his eyes open and he smiles looking at me.

You: good morning sleepy head
Benny: how are you feeling
You: better the doctors gave me some shots while I was sleeping I guess
Benny: that means I can do this then

He leans over and kisses me before pulling away smiling. I kiss his forehead before getting out of bed.

Benny: woah Lilly are you sure you should be doing that
You: Benny I'm fine I promise

I smile at how worried Benny is for me but my legs do feel weak still and it's more difficult then normal to move. But me being stubborn decides to walk to my clothes that are set on the chair anyways. I'm almost to the chair when my legs give out and I put my hand against the wall.

Benny: Lilly

He runs to me and grabs me before wrapping his arm around my waist.

You: Benny I'm fine
Benny: stop being stubborn just let me help you
You: fine

He sits me back on the bed and grabs my clothes and leaves the room as I get changed. I lay in the hospital bed and Benny and my mom walk in.

Mom: you ready to go baby
You: yes!

I jump out of bed and lean back against the wall. Benny walks up to me playfully rolling his eyes and laughing.

Benny: get on my back
You: fine bossy pants

I hop on his back and wrap my legs around his waist as he walks me to my moms car. The three of us get in and my mom starts driving. Once we arrive I get out on my own and carefully getting out before Benny runs around the car and picks me up over his shoulder.

Benny: Cathrine can Lilly come over to my house my mom wants to see her
Mom: of course be safe
You: bye mom.

My mom walks into our house and Benny carry's me into his house.

Benny: mom I'm home!

Anne runs down the stairs as Benny sets me down on the couch.

Anne: oh my goodness Lilly your ok!

She runs over to me and hugs me I hear Benny scoff sarcastically.

Benny: wow you love Lilly more then me
Anne: I love you to. But she will be my daughter in law.

Bennys eyes widen and I giggle both of our cheeks turning red.

Benny: ok well anyways I'm sure the boys will want to see Lilly and there all at the sandlot so Lils cmon.

I nod and stand up before slowly walking to Benny my legs starting to feel better but still feel weak. Benny lifts me into his back and I hear Anne laughs.

Anne: you two are to cute

I blush and Benny walks out with me on his back. He starts waking towards the sandlot.