Date

July 12th 1962
I woke up the next morning with Bennys arms wrapped around my bare torso then I realized I'm not wearing a shirt. What we didn't do anything how'd my shirt get off! Then I look down and see my shirt resting in my lap so I grab it and slid it on over myself and Bennys arms that refused to move off my bare stomach without waking Benny. I stay laying on my back looking at Benny sleeping when his eyes open slightly. He sees me and smiles before kissing my cheek and snuggling his head onto my pillow bringing his face closer to mine. He leans in and kisses me quickly and throws me on top of him so I'm straddling his waist. I straighten my legs a bit and put my head in his chest before sitting up again.

Benny: what?
You: it's 10:00
Benny: so what
You: sandlot
Benny: not today
You: why?
Benny: we're going on a date. Now lay back down.

I playfully roll my eyes and lay back down this time with my head in his neck. He wraps his arms around me and I kiss his neck from time to time. Every time I'd kiss his neck he would tense up a little bit and let out a sigh which was kind of funny. We stay cuddling for a bit before we hear a knock at Bennys door so I roll off of him and sit on the end of his bed and Benny goes and sits at his table.

Benny: ya mom
Anne: I'm coming in
Benny: sure

His mom walks in and sees the two of us.

Anne: what are you two doing
You: Benny was showing me his baseball pictures
Anne: oh how sweet

She walks and grabs one of the pictures of a whole baseball team with Tigers jerseys and there's a grown man beside them all that looks a lot like Benny. Oh my god that's his dad. I smile at the picture and then I see Benny and Phillips sitting g beside each other I look at Benny with a smirk but my jaw dropped.

You: you played with Phillips
Anne: oh that kid he was such a brat
Benny: still is
Anne: oh your friends stopped by and asked were you were and I told them you were at the diner with Lilly.
Benny: mom there all gonna show up there now
Anne: that's there problem

I laugh at Anne and we both look back at the picture. She puts her finger on the older man and sighs.

Anne: that's Bennys father
You: they look a lot alike
Anne: they do don't they.

I nod and she smiles before a slight frown appears on her face.

Anne: he passed away a couple years ago
You: I know Benny told me I'm really sorry
Anne: I've gotten over it. Wait Benny told you?
You: ya he told me a few weeks ago when we had just became friends

I look back up and Benny who's staring at me smiling. I bring my attention back to Anne you begins to talk again.

Anne: wow he usually doesn't talk about him
You: oh well I know how it feels so maybe he thought he could rely on me.
Anne: what do you mean?
Benny: mom.
You: no it's ok. My dad passed away when I was 8.
Anne: oh I didn't know I'm sorry

She hugs me and I hug her back looking over at Benny with a confused face and he just shrugs.

You: I've gotten over sort of. I don't know anything about him though but I'll find out one day.
Anne: that's a great attitude. 

She pulls away with a smile and stands up.

Anne: well I'll leave you two alone.
Benny: bye mom

She walks out and Bennys hugs me.

Benny: sorry about her
You: it's fine it's nice to have someone to talk to
Benny: hey what am I chopped liver
You: ehh
Benny: oh your dead