The festival

Benny and I walk out of his house to see all of the boys standing there. All of us walk to the festival Benny and I hand in hand and once we arrive we walk straight to the ticket booth.

Benny: it's all on me tonight!

Everyone cheers him on as he buys the tickets and hands them to everyone. We all run to the ride before we hear Bertram yell.

Bertram: ah crap! I almost forgot!
All: what?

He pulls out a bag of tobacco from his pocket.

Bertram: chaw! I was saving it for a good time!
Smalls: what is it?
Bertram: big chief! The best!
Ham: geez Smalls I suppose you don't even know who the Babe is either!

Everyone laughs and Benny puts his hands on Smalls shoulders.

Ham: it's plug, wad, chewing tobacco,
Bertram: Tobacco man
Smalls: what do you do with it?

Everyone looks at each other dumfounded before turning back to Smalls.

Ham: your killin me Smalls

He grabs a giant wad and sticks it in his mouth

Ham: you chew it of course!
Smalls: you do?
Ham: yes!
Kenny: ya sure man all the pros do it
Yeah yeah: yeah yeah gives you tons of energy
You: you don't need anymore energy yeah yeah
Timmy: let's dip
Tommy: let's dip
You: I'm not sure if you guys should do that before this ride
Squints: eh we'll be fine

I roll my eyes as the bag gets passed around once it gets to me I shake my head and pass it to Benny he smiles at me and passes it to Kenny. Once they all have a giant wad of tobacco Bertram yells with his mouth full of it.

Bertram: let's ride!

They all cheer as they run into the stairs and I sit on the bench near there not wanting what I knew was going to happen. I watch as they all get into there seats when I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I hit it off and stand up to see Benny standing there with a smirk.

You: you scared me
Benny: why aren't you going
You: I could ask you the same question
Benny: because your not. and what's your answer?
You: because I don't feel like smelling of vomit
Benny: your so smart

I roll my eyes and sit back down and he wraps his arm around my shoulders and I watch as the ride starts. After about 2 minutes it starts spinning faster and I see vomit being sprayed from the ride seats.

You: did I not tell you
Benny: hey I said you were smart because if it
You: I'm going to grab some napkins

I stand up and Benny grabs my hand while standing up. We walk to the nearest food truck and grab a bunch of napkins. I look over and see people stopping the ride and both of us walk over to all of them. I hand them all napkins to clean themselves off and I make them sit on the bench.

You: you guys should get home. I'll make sure you guys get there safe cmon.

They all stand up and they all look extremely pale, I look at Tommy who obviously has the smallest body mass and weight and he probably looks the worst. I walk over to him and sit in front of him and grab his hands.

You: are you ok little man

He knows slowly.

You: here hand me your jacket.