𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝟭𝟵𝟭𝟰

"ASA! ASA!"

Kol Mikaelson ran throughout his brothers' mansion, his brown eyes darting around, searching for his wife. The crowd of people parted like the Red Sea to avoid his wrath. He knew he shouldn't have attended this blasted party, but no, he allowed Rebekah to talk him into it. He should've known something was up when she came up to him and pulled him outside.

He distantly heard Asa arguing fiercely with Elijah.

He knew right away what was bound to happen when he heard her yell out in fear. There was one thing Asa feared, and that was Nik's bloody white oak daggers. When he reached the stairs, Rebekah was waiting.

"Where is she?!"

Rebekah rolls her eyes, giving him a wicked little smile. "You know what happens when you plot against Nik, brother."

He lets out a snarl, reaching for her neck. She dodges, pushing him away.

"You bloody harlot! I should've expected this from you! Telling him about the dagger! Leave Asa out of this! She had nothing to do with my plan!" He hisses.

"I did what I had to do to keep us safe! You know she is a friend to witches more so than you; what she had planned would've led Father straight for us!"

Kol was seething. Rebekah was such a lying little broad. " FATHER WILL ALWAYS BE AFTER US! AS LONG AS WE'RE WITH NIKLAUS!" Rebekah gapes as he shoves past her.

"I know that you and Marcel were the ones planning on summoning Father, little sister. Both Asa and I know. How long do you plan on keeping that dirty little secret from your precious little Nik?"

He reaches over, grabbing her forearm. She winced as she felt her bones grind together. "Now tell me, where is my bloody wife?"

When Rebekah refused to meet his eyes, instead, she looked at the floor. He knew he wasn't going to like what she was going to say.

"She's been daggered by Nik and Elijah."

Even though he knew the outcome, hearing those words from his bloody sister was worse. She set his wife up. He scoffed, holding back his pain and frustration. He let Rebekah go, stepped away from her.

Rebekah kept herself from crying as she watched Kol run up the stairs. He'd take the dagger willingly now that Elijah and Nik had daggered. Asa and Kol were never daggered separately, and this time wouldn't be any different.

Kol made his way to the drawing-room, cursing his siblings and his sneaky wife. He knew she was up to something for months, but she refused to share.

It surprised him; it was rare she'd keep a secret from him. After all, they told one another everything. She was hush mouth about her whereabouts along with her coven of witches. He left it alone, and now he realizes he should've known it was something that would piss dear Niklaus off.

"Come out, you bloody assholes! I know you are waiting to dagger me!" Kol called out as he stepped into the drawing-room.

Merely a second later, his brothers entered; as usual, Elijah was trailing behind Niklaus. He looked ashamed as Niklaus gripped the white oak ash dagger in his hand.

"None of this would be happening, brother, if you'd stop trying to plot behind my back. You and Asa fail to offer your siblings the same loyalty you have to each other."

"She is my wife! She's the only one that has never stabbed me in the heart with that blasted dagger! But you, Niklaus, one toe out of line, and you throw us in those godforsaken coffins for centuries at a time. As if we're your bloody luggage!"

Niklaus dipped the tip of the dagger into the white ash, "It's to protect you." He states before appearing in front of Kol. Elijah stands behind Kol, grabbing both of his arms to restrain him.

Kol sneered as he stared into Niklaus' eyes; he held no remorse. Oh, how he resented Niklaus; of course, he was family, but he still hated him.

He hated how he'd use their one weakness against him. Anytime he'd upset Niklaus, he'd bloody dagger him! Nik never suffered the consequences!

"Do sleep, well, brother. I do hope you and Asa learn your lesson during your slumber. Which is never to attempt to double-cross me."

"Go to hell, Niklaus," Kol growls, staring at the dagger warily as it descended towards his chest.

"Remember, even if you undagger Asa before me, she'll never stay awake without me." Kol gives Niklaus a taunting smirk before closing his eyes. He wondered how long Niklaus would keep him locked away before awakening Asa without him.

He let the darkness overtake him as Niklaus plunged the dagger into his heart.

"We'll be reunited soon enough, my dearest Asa."

PRESENT DAY ( 2012 )

"This is by far one of the creepiest shit I've ever seen. Like top three," Damon comments as he watches Elijah undagger his siblings. He didn't recognize any of them besides Rebekah. He found himself wondering what crimes they committed against their dagger, happy brother to deserve this punishment.

He catches the moment Elijah stands by the last coffin, whispering out what seemed to be an apology. He opens the lid, and Damon lets out a low whistle as he takes in the face reveal.

"There's no way this beauty is your sister. Or did your mommy dearest have another affair?"

Elijah lets out a growl causing Damon to take a step back. The fury in his eyes showed he wasn't to be vexed.

"It would do you well to keep your lewd and revolting comments to yourself. They will not be tolerated by me nor my siblings, especially Kol. She is indeed my sister as much as Rebekah. She is Kols' wife."

Elijah turns back to the comatose body; he reaches in the coffin, carefully pulling the dagger from her chest. Placing the dagger on the tray, he places a hand on the girls' cheek.

"Do forgive me, Asa."

"Wife?! One of your psychotic siblings have a wife? Who in their right mind would marry one of you?"

Elijah takes a deep breath, calming himself. He could feel a headache brewing from dealing with this Salvatore. How does one tolerate Damons' presents? Elijah will never know. Oh, how he wanted to knock his damn head off.

"You are testing my patience, Salvatore. Yes, this is Asa. The once human wife of my youngest brother, Kol." Elijah points toward the coffin that was beside hers. "They have been together for a thousand years and will remain together for the rest of eternity."

Damon looks for Asa to Kol. From what he heard, Kol was troublesome. That meant he'd have to keep an eye on his wife as well. Maybe he could get her into his bed too. She wasn't too hard on the eyes, and it wouldn't be the first time he'd seduced a wife away from her husband.

Elijah shakes his head as he watches Damon eye Asa hungrily. Kol would rip his intestines from his body as Asa watched, cheering him on. Moronic Salvatore thought he could sleep with anything with female parts and two legs.

"Come, Salvatore. They are due to wake up, and my brother won't appreciate you leering at his wife so disgustingly." Elijah pushes past Damon.

Damon glances back at Asa's coffin once more before following Elijah. He'd have to let the others know about the sixth Mikaelson. But for now, he's going to keep in good spirits. They were getting rid of Klaus.

"Back from throwing your temper tantrum, Damon?" Klaus taunts as he and Elijah rejoin them at the dinner table.

He says nothing in return, raising his wine glass in Klaus's direction.

Klaus eyes him warily. He was up to something. Damon always had something to say. All three of them were. His gaze travels along with the table; his eyes meet Elijahs' head-on.

Stefan and Damon traded glances as the Mikaelson brothers had their staring contest. It would soon be over. The town and Elena would be Original free.

Meanwhile, a pair of hazel eyes snapped open as the person gasped, sitting up.

Undisclosed Desires | Kol Mikaelson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें