𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"I'M SORRY! YOU'RE WHO'S DAUGHTER?!"

Asa laughs as Bonnie proceeds to have a meltdown in front of her. After leaving Salvatore's residence, Asa and Kol had taken Bonnie into town. They were having what Kol called a "family outing." Asa knew Kol was excited about meeting another one of her descendants after so long.

"Your mother was Ayana! T-t-" Bonnie gestures wildly towards Asa, who was silently scowling at Kol as he touched her newly cut and dyed hair.

"If Ayana was your mother then that means you were a witch right? Why'd you give up your magic to become something unnatural?"

Asa rolls her eyes at Bonnie's questions. She knew Bonnie believed in the typical preachings of witches. Anything such as vampires is against nature and a bunch of other crap.

"Yes I was a witch and so was Kol."
Bonnie looks at Kol with a raised eyebrow and pointed look as if to say, "this guy was a witch?"

Asa nods, swatting his hand away. "I'm going to be honest, Bonnie losing my magic was possibly one of the worst things that's ever happened to me."

"Then why did you give it up? Was it for him? Or did he turn you because h-" Bonnie sees the moment Asa mood changes as she leans over the table, grabbing Bonnie's chin.

"Let's make one thing clear, little dove. Don't go making assumptions about things you don't know about. I didn't give my magic up nor did Kol turn me without my permission. There are things that I am not willing to share and you will respect that. Do you understand?" Bonnie contains a flinch, nodding as Asa glares into her eyes. She had a feeling if she tried the aneurysm spell on Asa, she wouldn't leave the Grille alive.

"Good girl." Asa smiles, patting Bonnie's cheek.

"You're terrifying the poor girl, darling." Kol shakes his head at his wife's dramatics. She was going to send poor Bonnie running and never looking back if she wasn't careful.

"I am not. Bonnie, are you seriously scared of that idly threat? I wouldn't harm a hair on your head!" Bonnie slowly sits back in her chair, easing away from Asa.

"See, you've scared the poor girl!"
Asa huffs, crossing her arms. "It was never my intention to harm you. I simply want you to mind your business and not assume things."

"Someone needs to work on their people skills!" Kol tuts, poking Asa in the side. "Don't touch me! And I do not! My people skills are fine, they're a lot better than yours!"

Bonnie watches in disbelief as the couple poke fun and tease one another. Her ancestor was insane and married into an even weirder and off balanced family. Just what the hell was she getting into?

~~~~

"Did you two know that Elijah wants to have a bloody ball?" Klaus begins to speak to Asa and Kol before catching the eye of Bonnie standing behind the couple. "Well, Miss. Bennett, I thought I'd never see the day you'd step into my house willingly. Have you grown tired of being the Salvatores fix it witch?"

"Leave the girl alone, Niklaus. Don't you have some errands to run in order to prepare for the ball?" Elijah speaks as he interrupts Klaus teasing. Bonnie looked like she was preparing to send him to his knees.

"A ball you say, Eli? Are we inviting the Salvatore brothers and their doppleganger? I'd love to meet her." Klaus scoffs at Asa's comment. "You'll rip her apart and she's nothing like Katerina. But surprisingly, Elijah still fell for it."

Asa shakes her head, tutting. "Moronic men and those Petrova doppelgangers. Really Elijah? You let yourself be fooled again?"

" I was not fooled, Asa."

Asa and Kol exchange cheeky looks, grinning as Elijah rolled his eyes.

"Invitations have been sent on. I suggest everyone hurry to pick out their dress attire, it is this Friday after all."

"FRIDAY?!" Rebekah shrieks from upstairs, flashing down to stand in front of Elijah. "You expect me to be able to find a dress in two days?!"

"Yes, sister. I'm sure Asa and Miss. Bennett will be happy to help you."

Asa scoffs, lifting Bonnie into her arms. "She can find her own dress. We'll be back whenever." Asa flashes out of the manor.

"I thought you said you talked to her!" Rebekah turns to Kol punching him the shoulder.

"I did and she refuses to forgive you! I'm not your bloody messenger! Talk to her yourself!" Kol shoves her.

~~~~

FRIDAY - MIKAELSON'S RESIDENCE

"Rebekah tell me how handsome I am." Kol says as he turns from the mirror. Rebekah rolls her eyes at her vained brother.

"Kol, you know I can't be compelled." She grins as he pouts. "Asa would tell me I was the most handsome in this room."

Finn and Rebekah share a laugh at their brother. "She's your wife, Kol. Of course, she's going to stroke your ego."

"Fuck you."

Elijah shakes his head at his siblings. The past couple of days they had gotten along swimmingly. They were acting like a proper family which they hadn't done in a thousand years. He watched as Kol pulled Rebekah up from the couch, spinning her around. The two fall into a steady sway, smiling at one another.

"My, my little sister, you know how to pick a dress don't you? Is it for the Quarterback or the Ripper?" Asa purrs as she and Bonnie walk into the room holding Klaus in between them. She lets his arms go as Kol appears beside her.

"It seems you're beaten for the best looking Original brother." Klaus says as he takes in Asa and she's a sight of course. The black patterned sequins gown with a plunge neck and open back showed off her body perfectly.

"I'm the third best looking person in this room. Aren't Asa?" Kol questions as he pulls his wife into his arms. "Of course, honey." She pats his cheek as Bonnie lets go of Klaus' arm.

"Miss. Bennett you look quite ravishing." Elijah smiles down at Bonnie as he offers her his arm.

Bonnie laughs, feeling her cheeks tingle as a smile stretches across her face.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Elijah."

Klaus rolls his eyes as Elijah and Bonnie had their moment. He still couldn't understand why he chose the witch of all women to attend the ball with. Sure she was stunning in the wine red strapless satin mermaid gown and red heels Elijah had brought her. He's sure his brother's main goal was to have all eyes on Bonnie tonight.

Finn and Rebekah exchange looks as they catch the envious glint in Klaus' eyes as he watches Kol and Elijah with their respective ladies.