26. Family

A few weeks went by at the burrow with only Michelle, Molly and Draco in the house

A few weeks went by at the burrow with only Michelle, Molly and Draco in the house. George and Fred would occasionally stop by for dinner. Whenever they did, George and Michelle took advantage of that to the fullest. Making out at any given moment they could be alone. Today was one of those days.

"I've missed you so much." George said in between kisses.

"George, it's only been a day." Michelle giggled into his mouth.

"Disgusting." They heard someone say not far from them.

They both looked up to see Draco standing in the opening of the door. He looked at them like he'd just seen someone throw up before casually making his way over to the kitchen.

"It's the third time this week I walked in on you guys eating each others faces. I'm absolutely sick of it." He said as he brought his glass of water to his mouth.

"Oh shut up Draco, don't get pissy just because you can't get any action." Michelle said.

George put his nose up in the air and sniffed. "Is that jealousy I smell little Malfoy?"

"I swear to merlin you guys are going to be the death of me." Draco muttered as he walked back out to the shed he'd been living in.

Michelle decided to follow Draco to the shed to talk to him. School was over and the Weasleys & co would soon arrive at the burrow, not knowing Draco had been living there. He'd have to make his entrance tonight and Michelle knew for a fact he must be nervous.

They both entered and Michelle leaned against a small desk that was placed against the wall while Draco sat down on his cot.

"So, how are you feeling about tonight?" She carefully asked.

"Fine." He said staring at the ground, but his expression told another story.

"Look, It's going to be fine okay. Just- just try not to make any snarky remarks."

"So what you're saying is, don't be yourself and shut up."

Michelle chuckled and went to sit next to him on the cot. She placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"They'll get used to you after a while. Besides, you're a nice guy underneath that constant brooding expression."

Draco chuckled and playfully hit her shoulder. At that moment Molly entered the shed.

"Everyones here." She said with a soft but worried expression on her face. "And, I don't want to scare you dear, but I mean everyone."

She went back into to the house and Michelle gave Draco a reassuring look before taking his hand and following the sweet lady.

Draco walked behind her as she entered the house. She could see not only the five Weasley children sitting there, but also Harry, Ron, Hermoine, Lupin and Tonks.