• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 •

£𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗍𝗍, 𝖠𝖹𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢𝟩:𝟥𝟤 𝖯𝖬£

£
𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗍𝗍, 𝖠𝖹
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢
𝟩:𝟥𝟤 𝖯𝖬
£

Imani ran upstairs to get to her room, when she seen a room with her name on it.

She shrugged then walked into her room to see things that was not expected.

She seen sippie cups, stuff animals, kid books, toys and more kiddie stuff.

(A/N- she's the one that has age regression. If you don't like stuff like that, don't read the chapter. #respectfully)

Her eyes lit up but went back down thinking what would the group think about it.

"And I don't even have my medicine." She mumbled to herself before getting a garbage bag and putting everything in it.

She takes medicine for it so she doesn't act like a child in front of people.

She put the bag in the back of the closet then went downstairs to her something to eat.

Despite her being a little, she knew how to do everything a normal person could do.

She opened the freezer and got out some pizza rolls.

She got a pan and put aluminum foil in it then cut the oven on.

She put the pizza rolls in the pan, then put the pan in the oven, and went into the living room.

"I know what I'm finna watch." She said as she picked up the remote then put it on Disney Channel.

(A/N- ion care how old I get.. if Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, or Austin & Ally+ come on at night.. I'm watching it.)

It was playing Cricket Greene so she scrunched her face up then decided to put it on BET.

(A/N- I hate that show. Disney needa do better cause the shows right now, is not it.)

"Yeah, we living lavish." Nelly said into his phone, walking into the living room, where Mani was at.

"Say hey to Mani, y'all." He said sitting the phone up in front of Mani and him.

𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖾.𝖬𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺𝖺
Hii Mani.

𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗒𝗒
She's so pretty 😍