Episode 1 (IEGO)

*Haruna and Tenma walks to the field to find the team beaten up*

Haruna: What happened here? *runs to the field with Tenma*

Tsurugi: I'm Tsurugi Kyousuke. And I'm here to take down Raimon's soccer club.

Edna (Author): Cut!

Tsuugi: Oh what is it now?! You've been cutting me off for the third time today!

Edna: I know, but you need to be more evil-like in this scene. You're the antagonist for the first 15 episodes remember?

Tsurugi: I know that! I was doing just fine, before you came along.

Edna: Just trying to make the perfect scene.

*Cue sweat-drop by Tenma, Haruna and Kudou*

Tsurugi: Whatever. I doubt Ni-san enjoys sitting on that wheelchair all day...

Yuuichi: I don't want to disappoint the fans Kyousuke. Especially the fangirls. You know very well what fangirls are capable of.

Tsurugi: *mutters* Damnit.

_________________________________

*Tsurugi hits Tenma with the ball again and again*

Tenma: I won't give up! Because, i want to play soccer!

Tsurugi: *holding back laughter* Damnit Tenma! Everytime you say that you sound like the younger version of Endou! *kicks the ball at Tenma again*

Runsia: I think he's trying his best not to laugh.

Addie: Well i can see why. Tenma sound like the younger Endou when he say stuff about soccer.

Edna: Oi Tsurugi! This is a role play, not a shipping story!

Tsurugi: *was about to kick the ball, but then hear what Edna said* W-WHAT?! What the hell are you talking about?!

Edna: I know everything about you Kyou-kun! Yuuichi-san and i saw those doujins that you read in your room!

Tsurugi: WHAT THE HECK?! Are you stalkers or something?! *aims the ball at where the crew was* *let's out Keshin* Kensei Lancelot! Lost Angel! *ball charged at Edna*

Edna: *let's out Keshin too* Archeri No Megami! Stellar Shield! *blocks attack easily* You forgot that my OC's power is my power too.

Tsurugi: Gah! *stomps away angrily* *Yuuichi follows him*

Shindou: *came out fron behind* Just out of curiosity, what doujins does he read about?

Edna: It's those fan-made comics mostly about him. It's always about his training and what others think of him.

Shindou: Oh ok. *leaves*

Aoba: What were those doujins really about?

Edna: *huddles up with Runsia, Addie and Aoba* I lied to Shindou. None of the ones he read was about what i mentioned earlier.

Addie: I'm getting an uncomfortable feeling about this.

Runsia: Spill, what was it about then?

Edna: *stiffs back a laugh* They were all KyouTen doujinshis!

Runsia, Aoba, Edna: *laughs*

Addie: Yeap, i knew it. *shudders*

_________________________________

*Shindou walked out with the rest of the team*

Shindou: We are the Raimon soccer club!

Runsia: It's obvious Shindou!

Shindou: Well it was part of the script! *points at Edna* Tell it on her, not me!

Runsia: Lol nope. Still telling it on you.

Shindou: We're never gonna finish this script.

Kurama: You can say that again.

_________________________________

That's about it for the first one T-T. It didn't turned out the way i hoped it would... Oh well. On to the next one!