Alex and I

Alex and I met during my senior year, which was also my second year at WST. Alex and I quickly became friends for some reason. During that same year I, along with some others helped Alex with a race car project. Then once I got around to making some of my own memes, which were mainly poking fun of the teacher, he would die laughing. I think hating the teacher was something the whole class would bond over.

Anyway on days when the teacher wasn't there would be a small group of us hanging out in one of the shop cars. On field trips Alex would constantly be making jokes and just saying the dumbest stuff. And of course I couldn't help but laugh, this did make the teacher mad however. But none of us cared what he would think.

When WST held it's own little graduation Alex would show up and yell something stupid in audience that I didn't hear. Once I graduated I didn't see him for a long time. Until one day he invited me over to his house and we chilled for a bit. That would be the last time I saw for now. Alex would later leave for the Army and we would continue to chat over messenger.

As of right now he's on his way back for leave or something. Now some quick facts about Alex and I. Alex was also part of a short lived podcast I had going on. Alex and I would constantly argue over who played the best Spiderman. Alex once came to class high off his mind and yet was able to work better than he usually does. Alex got me around to the idea of writing a rap song and so I did.