Chapter 1

John was an ordinary guy, who's been working for Alexander for 2 years and known him for 7 years in counting. As his best friend of course.

He was up all night writing Alexander's speech for having a successful business of the media, a doorbell on his apartment door buzzed. He groaned as he got up and went to the door, his fingers pressed the button, "hello?" He yawned, "food delivery, you ordered sesame chicken and benign beef with a side of noodles, sir?" The voice of a delivery man said.

"Yeah, bring it up..." he buzzed him in, the delivery guy handed him his food and said, "It's $20.38." The tired man said as he went to get his wallet and gave him two twenties. "Thank you, sir..." the young boy ran down the hallway, John sighed as he closed his door and went back to his laptop and went back to work.

As he finishes he sends it to his email and slammed his head on the keyboard as he falls asleep.

A ray of sunlight shines through his window blaring at his face, irritating his eyes from the light, causing him to wake up. His head rises from the keyboard as it made an imprint on his face, he groaned and moaned as he stretches his body for it to wake up, he looked at his phone and saw that he had 10 unanswered messages and 28 missed calls.

He rubbed his eyes to adjust to the lighting in his living room, he looked at the time as it says, "12:30 pm." I've been sleeping for that long?! Oh, Alex is going to kill me! He said in his head, he gets another call from Marquis de Lafayette, one of his closest friends besides Alexander and Hercules. He answered, "Hello, Laurens residence?" He said to him feeling a bit nervous about his friend's reaction, "WHERE ARE YOU?! ALEXANDER IS FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW, HE NEEDS THE SPEECH! TODAY!" Lafayette yells into the phone.

"Nothing's better than becoming deaf in the morning from a yelling best friend! And I've already sent it to him in his email, what else does he want?! And why are you fucking yelling, you know how I get!" John ran his fingers through his hair furiously. "Well, he was getting on my last damn nerves, mon mi! I didn't mean to snap on you like that, Mr. Hamilton is being more of a dick!" The French guy explains as he sighs.

"Aw, don't worry my little baguette, I'll be there as soon as possible..." The southern male said to his best friend, "that would be lovely..." a voice said behind him.

John screamed bloody murder while jumping up and down, "ALEXANDER! What the hell, man?!" The green-eyed assistant said as he grabbed his chest, "well, you should know that I have a key to your apartment remember? And also, I've come here to tell you that the event is tonight and I need the speech now!" Alexander demands, John, crossed his arms over his chest and said, "Uh? You do know that I've sent it to you on your email account right?" He said dismissively.

Alexander pulls out his phone and sees an email from John Laurens last night, "oh, right..." he said awkwardly, "so..." he said rocking back and forth, "me and Eliza got you this, she got you something girly but I know you wouldn't mind that, and also I've got you this floral green suit with the shoes to match..." he hands him the outfit and shoes. "But for now, let's go and get some brunch.." he suggested.

"After I take a shower..." John said as he goes to the back, he goes into the closet and pulls out a white button-up dress shirt and a dark blue suit with black pants and shoes.

The Caribbean male sat on the couch and looked around his apartment with the chandelier above the coffee table that is covered with eaten and half-eaten Chinese food, he stands up and walks down the hallway. "So, what have you been up to?" He asked John.

"Uh, nothing much really, what about you?" John scrubs the shampoo in his hair, Alexander started to laugh, "nothing much either..." he lightheartedly chuckled as he entered his room, unintentionally.