Chapter 4

Dialogue and language.

Peggy, Lafayette, Hercules, and John were at the mall to buy some more clothes for John at forever21, he claimed to say he had a date with someone but for Peggy, that didn't satisfy her answer.

They walked down the bottom aisle and Lafayette picked up a skirt, showing it to his best friend, "John, this really would look very good on you for your 'date'." He said making air quotes. John scowled at him and snatched the skirt away from him, "Enough with the air quotes, Laf." He struts off to the checkout counter.

"Come on, John, we were just messing around," Peggy nudged him on his arm, John rolled his eyes and paid for his things. "Thank you, have a wonderful day!" The cashier said, waving at them as they walk out of the store.

Peggy groaned and complained while they're walking through the mall, "when are we handing them to the food court, I'm hungry!" She said leaning her head on Lafayette's shoulder, "you're always hungry..." John said jokingly.

They made it to a Starbucks, and sat at one of the booths, "Hi welcome to Starbucks, how may I serve you today?" A waiter walked up to them with a cheerily bright smile, "yes, I will have grande caramel frappe with extra whipped cream and caramel, a black coffee with two creamers, white chocolate mocha medium, iced, and a grande peppermint white chocolate mocha with whipped cream and extra chocolate chips and peppermints pieces." Peggy orders as the man write them down, "Okay, iced or warm?" He asked.

"Warm." John simply says looking distressed, the guy writes it down and says, "Your order is coming right up. Oh! Before I go, do you guys want any of our cookies or something?" He asked, reassuring them. "We'll have the cookies, thanks!" Hercules waved off as the man nodded and went back to the counter.

Peggy notices John's dismay. "John, are you okay?" she asked with a concerned look on her face. John held his head down and stared at his fiddling hands that sat on the table, "oh, c'mon mon ami, you look sadder than a puppy on a rainy day..." Lafayette said rubbing the Southern's shoulder, "I'm fine guys, I'm just nervous about my date." he said trying to hide the fact that his date was their boss and his best friend.

"oh, Johnny. I'm sure whoever you're dating will love you, I know we do." Hercules said, trying to cheer his best friend up, "thanks Herc." John smiles at his Ireland friend.

"anyways, enough about me. How is Eliza doing with the wedding that's coming soon?" John implored, "oh my God, she's driving me and Angelica nuts! I mean, she's already picking out dresses and decorations, it's utterly annoying." the young woman huffed, the waiter came back with a plate of cookies, and their caffeine drinks. "Hope you enjoy your coffee and cookies." he said as he walks off to another table.

"She's just really happy." John said taking a sip from his coffee, "yeah, the dick must make her really happy..." she scoffs as she takes a bite of the chocolate chip cookie.

"Well I heard, you got Alexander at your place last night after you randomly ditched us at the party, " Hercules said snarkily, which nearly made John choke on his coffee. "Oh! Did you, now?" Peggy said as she scoots up on the table with her elbows holding her up. "okay, well, let's say that things kind of escalated that night." John confessed.

Lafayette, Hercules, and Peggy looked at him with curiosity, wanting to know more they waved their hands so he could continue. "Okay, Okay! We had sex..." he says quietly so they wouldn't him, "what?" they say in unison, "WE HAD SEX!" He shouted so loud that everyone in the café can hear him, making him shrink into his seat.

His friends look at him with awe, in shock that he would do something like that but in a good way. "Ooh! So that's who you've been talking about!" Peggy said as if it was the obvious answer, "Yeah and no, I feel like some type of hook up at this point. We had sex in the shower where we were sober and he was getting off of his hangover, and he tried to do it in the office but we had to stop because Thomas Jefferson and James Madison came in for some meeting when we were kissing." he said while he takes a sip of his sweet coffee.

"you do know that Eliza is going to find out sooner or later, right?" Hercules said as he rakes another sip of his bitter black coffee. Peggy nudged him in the ribs and said, "Oh shut up! As much as I love my sister, she'll never even notice because of all of this wedding stuff. She won't even notice a thing wrong with their relationship, no matter what you say or do." she clarifies as she drinks her caramel coffee.

"well, I should meet him at his office, he wanted to see me-" John said before he was cut off by a text from Alexander.

He clicks on the notification.

Alex
[1 image attached]

The picture he sent him was a picture of his dick, "what the hell, Alex!?" he shouted in his head, he hears a couple of voices around him calling his name. "John!" a cookie was thrown at his head, "ow! What the-?" he looked at his three aggravated and giggling friends. "did Alex sent you something?" Hercules interrogates him, "yeah, just something I should bring or whatever..." he said with a shaken tone in his voice.

"I'm sure he loves you, Johnny..." Lafayette his free hands on the shorter one's shoulders. "thank you, you guys. For being my friends and always standing by me..." he said as he smiled at them. "You don't need to thank us, we're lucky enough to have you..." Peggy said, holding his hand.

Little did they know, a strange man behind them in a big coat was listening to them all along and recorded the whole conversation. The man sipped his coffee and left a $100 bill on the table as he walked out the door.
-----------------------

John parks outside the corporation, taking a deep breath and pulling up the black mesh leggings that Peggy gave to him. He doesn't know why she would betray her sister, she should've punched him in the face when he told her.

He gets out with his huge trench coat and locks his car door, the sound of people walking past the building and construction workers fixing light posts and sticking up flyers onto walls. Luckily he has a key to the office, just in case if he leaves anything important or has to stay in to help Hamilton with his writing and contracts with other corporates and colleagues.

The sound of heels carried John as he walked down the endless hallway to Alexander's office, as he stopped at the door of Alexander Hamilton's office, his hand twisted the door knob and pushed the door back to see if anyone was in there.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" He said as he looked around, a pair of hands covered his eyes causing him to jump but stayed frozen. "That's when Mister John Laurens walked into my life..." a whisper from a familiar person behind him said while kissing the tips of his ears causing him to blush from him to his ears, cheeks, and nose.

John pulled his hand down and spun around in his heels with a big lovingly grin on his face, "Alex!" He playfully pushes him, "don't do that, you know how I am when people sneak up on me!" He huffed as he faked pouted, a smirk danced across his lip as he took off John's coat making it drop on the ground.

It revealed his flowing skirt and his black turtleneck crop top with his black stockings and heels, "oh, you're really eager to please daddy like this, huh? Let's go and take this off-." He said before he was cut off by a flustered boy, "no, wait. What about Eliza?" He asked the lustful man, "Jack, you don't have to worry about her right now. Let's worry about how I'm going to destroy you on my desk..." he persuades but John shakes his head. "No, Alexander. I don't want to hurt anyone nor want to lose my job," he explains.

Alexander looks down at his feet in shame, he didn't mean to hurt him like that, "you really like me don't you, John?" He said as he twirls John's curl between his fingers, "Well isn't it obvious?" He said as he rolled his eyes at him, "I don't want to be used for sexual pleasures, I want someone who can love me and not just for my body..." John said in between sobs, Alex never thought he'd felt that way about him nor he'd paid attention to his actions, words, or feelings.

"I Will never use you like that again, ever!" He said as he stroked the side of John's freckled face, John looked back into Alexander's eyes and saw that his eyes weren't glossed with lust, it was genuine love. They stepped a bit closer towards each other and closed the distance between them with their lips.