Swish Swish - Money

P1 - Isaiah
P2 - Audrey
P3 - Jamie
P4 - Scott

The beeping. The snores. The creaking. Today is the last straw for the woman.

She snuck out of the four's shared bedroom, out to the kitchen. Maybe she would recreate an iconic video, would that work?

She decided that yes, it would work. She opened one of the cabinets and grabbed what she needed, before slowly sneaking to the bedroom door.

BANG!

The sound of two pots hitting each other made Isaiah drop his phone on his face, and the other two wake up.

"Nooo, don't wake me up, you're so sexyyy ahaaaa..." Jamie uses a pillow to cover her ears.

"This is homophobia!"

"Nice try, but I'm bi!"

"Fuck!"

Finally, Scott moans in annoyance to his mattress. "What did I do..."

"Audreyyyy, why'd you interrupt my midnight scrolling at-8AM?!!" Isaiah jumps out of his bed and quickly heads to the shower. "NO ONE ENTER HERE! I'VE GOT A DATE AT 9!"

"Who plans a date at 9am?" Jamie raises the pillow slightly.

"Doesn't matter. Now that you're all awake-AND LISTENING, ISAIAH-there's something I need to tell you all," Audrey cups her hands together. "STOP. SPENDING. MY MONEY. ON USELESS SHIT."

"Hey, I didn't spend money on anything-"

"SCOTT, I KNOW YOU ORDERED SOME CREEPY RICE DISPENSER ON EBAY."

"Hey, how would you even know it's me-"

"Scotty, my friend, you're the only one who would buy that horrifying thing just to scare Isaiah, which is fair, BUT IT COSTS MONEY. MONEY NONE OF US HAVE."

"Yeah, you go babe!" Jamie cheers on her girlfriend.

"Oh, I'm not done. Jamie, mind telling me why there's an order of 30 BEANIE BABIES in my account?"

"It was supposed to be your birthday gift! I know how much you love them!" she tries to justify her purchase.

"Honey, I love you so very much, but I'll say it again, IT'S MY MONEY. AND NOW WE HAVE NO MONEY. AND YOU SNORE LIKE A BEAR."

"I have sound-cancelling headphones I can lend to you," Scott brings it out from under his pillow.

"How long have you used that for?"

"A few years."

She gently pushes it back. "No."

"FINALLY, DEAR OLD ISAIAH," she turns her head to the bathroom door. "Mind getting out for a minute? I have many words to say to you, and they aren't as good through the door."

"I'm still showering! And I have a date! Can this wait after?"

"God help me, I will cancel it if you don't get out right this second."

"And just how will you do that?" he hears the sound of his phone unlocking. "Yeah, that's my bad. Just at least let me put on some clothes."

"Obviously." Even if he couldn't see it, he could feel the eyeroll.

After doing that, he sat on the couch in the living room where everyone except Audrey is sitting tensely. Said woman was standing up showing her roommate a shoebox.

"Explain, Sai."

"You're showing me a box? Is it for your cat?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Let's look inside, shall we?" she opens it, and brings out a pair of glittery red high heels.

Isaiah snatches the shoes from Audrey and puts it close to his face. "Oh, my new shoes finally arrived just in time!"

"Isaiah! Mind telling me why these were delivered to me at work?"

"Well, since it's your credit card, and you were at work, I figured rather than have to pick it up at the post office, you could sign it there!" Isaiah's posture relaxed.

While on the other side, Audrey was fuming. Jamie and Scott use their arms to shield themselves, never seen her exploding before and would rather not risk seeing that. She was always the pushover, even though she's the only responsible one too.

Before the woman could snap, she exhales the breath that she was holding. "I can't do this, man. I just, can't." She cups her face with both of her hands and slowly goes from standing to crouching on the floor.

Seeing his friend's state, and realizing he went too far, Isaiah immediately got up and went to her. "Hey, I'm sorry for using your money without a care. Look, why don't I make it up to you? What do you want?"

"But you don't have money..."

Dammit, she's right!, he thought internally. Except..."I have some left that I was planning to save for my date, but why don't we use it now?"

She peeks an eye out from her hand. "Build-A-Bear?"

"Sure."

Woo, that was tiring to write! So the shoes are based of the fact that P1 was supposed to wear heels in the dance

I don't know what to do next, so it's either another headcanon repost or maybe request so please request

Off-topic, here's my profile pic!

Look at her. She's so cute.