Without Me - Naming Is Not Their Forte

Using their canon names, which are

P1 - Phone Girl
P2 - Hairman
P3 - Pool Man
And Waveman from the background

"Haha! This is your first ever loss to us in your very first fight with us, how does that make you feel?" Phone Girl points her smartphone in the TV screen's direction, as if to interview him.

The face on the screen turned to one of anger, but she giggled. "Must feel terrible, huh, Waveman?" 

His face turns into a question mark. "Excuse me?" a robotic voice came out. "Waveman? Is that what you named me? Why?!"

"Duh, I think it's obvious. Radio waves and stuff."

He flinched, before resuming his line of questioning. "Yes, but we're in the 21st century, are we not? Would it really be good to assume I'm a man cause yeah," the wires around him that work as his arms move around as much as it can restrained, gesturing at his screen.

"If you don't like Waveman so much, then why don't you tell me your name? Add pronouns to that too."

"Jim-Wait, let me think." A loading symbol became his current expression, then replaced by a light bulb. "He/him. And Video Jim."

"Video gym? I love watching fitness videos!-Wait, sorry," she lowered her head slightly. She raises it again when she completely processes what he just said. "Video Jim??? As if that's any better than Waveman!"

"Jim was what they called me back in the day, alright?!" a red tint on his emote's face was visible. "What's your name, then?! Let's see if you're any good!"

Phone Girl's expression immediately changes to one of nervousness. "...Phone Girl." "PHONE GIRL?!" "At least it's not Hairman!"

The other two heroes, in an alleyway because of the mentioned man's hair, overheard the last word.

"Huh? Did she call me?" Hairman dries his hair after getting it washed by Pool Man. 

"Maybe," Pool Man adjusts the rubber duck on his head. "Hey, don't you think she's taking a bit too long to wrap up the fight? Should we check on her?"

Hairman finishes styling his hair with a hairspray. "Yeah, and she probably called me, so I don't wanna keep her waiting. Though, if one of us don't answer, she would usually repeat it again until-"

As they turned the corner, they see their girlfriend in a shouting match with the villain she just defeated. 

"PHONE GIRL??? NOT EVEN PHONE WOMAN??? AND YOU CALLED MY NAME TERRIBLE!" "IT HAS A NICE RING TO IT!" "DID YOU JUST-" "HEY, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS TOPIC OF TERRIBLE NAMES!"

Hairman raises his finger. "Should we…?" "Nope," Pool Man drags his boyfriend away.

So ye, they dating

In other news, I was watching I Don't Care's gameplay for references but instead...

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM AMEEN

Next'll be headcanons for Without Me plus my sister's art. I already posted it on tumblr, but wanted to show you guys too