Keep in Touch & Ghostbusters Sweat Monsterhunter

Keep in Touch - Tommy
Read Family pt 1 first

Tommy sighed as they walked home. It seems they didn't get to learn about their ancestry after all. Sigh, that's disappointing. 

They got to their apartment, but just as they took off their shoes, a loud alarm sounded from next door, startling Tommy. "GAH!" The alarm was followed by the neighbour kicking open their door and point a vacuum cleaner at them.

"I've caught you now, ghost!" the neighbour, a woman seemingly in her late 20s with long and curly black hair, shouted as she turned on the vacuum.

"I'm not a ghost!" "Sounds like something a ghost would say!" The woman laughs maniacally, until she realizes that nothing is happening to Tommy. She brought out her phone, and both the vacuum cleaner and alarm shut off.

"Gosh darnit, another false alarm. Seriously, kids these days need to stop seeking the supernatural, only certified monsterhunters should do that," she flipped her hair.

"You're a...monsterhunter?" Tommy asked, with a skeptical tone.

"Correct! And you should not be visiting haunted mansions, you amateur!"

"Wait, how did you-"

"Ghosts leave a certain trail, those trails usually stick to living humans like you! It's also what the ghosts are made of, so I think you can guess what happened. Welp, have a good night! In case you ever encounter an actual ghost problem, give me a call!" she drops a business card, and skips back to her home.

Tommy picked it up, and read the contents. "Emira Monsterhunter Service. With the special skills passed down in my family, I will go to your home and capture whatever supernatural being stayed there! No exorcising possesed humans."

They turned the card around, but there was no number listed. However, a fine print was barely visible on it.

"Literally just scream my last name. I will get there. I do this free of charge. I just need one capture. Please."

Next is Tribal Dance & No Limit - Secrets. It's worse than it sounds.

Btw, pls request. I don't have anything after secrets.