Tribal Dance & No Limit - Secrets

Read the first Tribal Dance chapter before this

After the last incident, Red took over on scouting and guarding their home instead of Lime. She wasn't happy about that, but Red made sure she stayed inside unless it's important.

Through some binoculars he found, he saw two people, a man and a woman, both with red hair. The woman was wearing a turquoise suit with red, green and yellow stripes, while the man was shirtless, but wearing a green vest and red pants the same shade as their hair.

"Oh, there's two people coming to our direction. I wonder where they're going."

Lime raises her head when she hears him. "Let me see that." She attempts to climb on the walls to get where Red was, but he steps on her hand causing her to fall. 

"No, you're just gonna attack them again, and I'm not saving you this time," Red continues his scouting. "Wait."

"They're headed towards the machine, fool!" Lime jumps down the great height and readies her battle stance.

"Lime, don't you dare-" Ignoring him, the woman charges up her power as the strangers get nearer, and was about to blast until she saw the faces of the two people, revealing themselves to not be strangers after all.

"Aqua?! Beet?!" "Lime, I haven't seen you in so long!" The red-haired woman hugs her while Lime gapes in shock.

Red finally reached down after climbing down the stairs. "Lime-Uh...Hi?"

Aqua finally lets go of Lime and looks to Red. "Oh, is this your roommate that you've been talking about? He looks so handsome!" Red gets over his shock, and offers his hand.

"Hi, I'm Red, and excuse me, but who are you two?"

The man finally speaks. "I'm Beet, that name sucks, I know, and this is Aquamarine, Aqua for short. I'm her older brother, Aqua's my girlfriend, and Lime's best friend."

Red looks at the two visitors, then at Lime, then back at Aqua and Beet. "I wanna say something, but I don't feel like this statement is okay."

"No, go ahead, honey, say it," Aqua encourages Red.

"I...'d rather not. So Lime, mind telling me why you never talked about them? I mean, you've definitely mentioned me to them, but not the other way around." 

Lime shakes her head and answers him. "You see, we two aren't very close yet. I have no reason to-"

"What do you mean? You make him sound so great from your stories!" Aqua interjected. "Sure, it was more like "Ugh, he made me go stay in bed again and made me soup cause I was sick," but that sounds so good of him!"

Hearing that, Red blushed. "I'm flattered she talks so high of me," he glared at his friend, "but say, she's been acting super weird ever since we had a certain conversation." Red realized could use this opportunity to uncover her secrets. "Say, do you have a friend named Ubi?"

Everyone besides Red froze. Ah, so they're in on the secret too.

Aqua broke the silence. "I wouldn't call them a friend...More like a boss at work, if you get what I mean?"

"So Ubi is the one that made us stay here? In this giant pinball machine?"

"Look, that's not really important. We just visited to check on my sister, we'll be leaving now, I'm sure you're busy," Beet scratched the back of his neck and turned around, grabbing Aqua's hand.

Before they could leave, Red blocked their path. "Nah, I'm free for like, forever. We don't have jobs."

"Red, let them go home," Lime sighed.

"Nope, not until you guys tell me what secret you're keeping."

"...You're not real." "That's not...what I asked."

Ight, pls request. Dont have anything planned tomorrow

Also, just a note: Red and Lime are platonic! No crushes, she just really likes and cares him, platonically. Both of them