~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣~

Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya.

I am a trans. I was born a female, but I felt that I should be a boy instead. I simply felt I was born in the wrong body. That being born in the female body felt wrong. I FELT I should have been a male instead. I should have been born in a male's body. I told my mother, and she was highly supportive. Which I am glad for. I was so happy that I got support from my mother. She is so sweet and kind about it.

But...My school isn't so kind about it. It came to the point where I had to get therapy from the bullying. Usually I was bullied for my gender, and that I changed it. They called me a freak, and that I was a disgrace.

The only person who doesn't bully for my gender is Kacchan. When he is in a group with his friends while they make fun of me for being trans. He usually always looks mad about it, like he was mad at his friends for bullying me for something like that.

Kacchan did bully me for other reasons. Like for example, he bullied me for being quirkless. Yes I was born quirkless, and my mom felt really bad. She felt bad, cause it was my dream to be a hero with a quirk. I still believe I can be a hero, even without a quirk. People are always heroes based on actions they make. Quirk or no quirk you can still be a hero in other ways.

Anyways let me talk about my day. My day was the usual. I got bullied, and insulted for who I was. It sucked, but I got used to it. I usually am a quiet kid, but the thing that really upset me was what Kacchan did today. But it also got even weirder in a good way. It started when I was putting my things into my bag. I had left my hero analysis notebook on my desk. I was going to carry it home. I usually did that anyways. I heard footsteps come towards me to see Kacchan. I began to get nervous, and I was about to grab my notebook. I was too late. He got to it first. I was shorter than him, and he lifted it high into the air. He knew I couldn't reach it.

Kacchan just laughed at me. "Cmon Kacchan please give it back!" I said in a begging tone.

He just snickered at me, like as if I said something funny. He smirked at me. "What are you going to do huh?"

What was I going to do? I couldn't reach the notebook. I wasn't strong enough to push him to the ground. I couldn't do anything. I am so weak. I wish I would have at least tried to get it. "Please..." I said with tears beginning to form in my eyes.

For the first time in my life I saw Bakugo looking sad seeing my own sad expression. That expression quickly turned back to his angry expression, but it seemed forced. Did he feel bad? No, of course not. This is Kacchan we are talking about. He hates my guts.

"Fine I will give it back!" He shouted and exploded the notebook in front of my eyes. I felt my eyes widen and I began to shake. The notebook was all burnt now. He tossed it out the window.

He just kept staring at me, and then he quickly turned around. "Why don't you take a swam dive off the roof?, maybe in your next life you may have a quirk. You might even be born a male!" He said with a snicker. Kacchan walked away, and left me alone with my own thoughts. Maybe he was right, but I just wouldn't be able to do that. I didn't want my mother to cry. I love my mother, and she loves me. I would hate to see her cry over my own death.

I walked out of the school and found my notebook in the water fountain with fish around it. I grabbed it and sighed. I was probably going to have to try to dry this, or get a new one. I carried my notebook all on the way to my home. I saw Kacchan trapped by this goo like monster. I don't know why I ran towards the danger. My brain just did its own thing. I must have dropped my notebook and bag while running to save him. I started to sob and I clawed at the monster. Kacchan looked at me and I watched him give me an angry glare. I was crying so much. I know Kacchan hates my guts, and we may not be friends. But I couldn't just watch someone die. I needed to become a hero.