a real-life Prince

A/N: sorry i was gonna put the confession in this chapter but it was already too long😖 So the confession will be on the next one I swear! This chapter will feature Hinata's supportive family and fluffy siblings content feat our angel Natsu🥺

Oh and yes I changed the names of the previous chapters!

Narrator's POV

He was not going to sleep well that night. Well, he was sure he wouldn't get any sleep at all. He was too nervous to sleep. After sending those messages to Kageyama and saying goodnight, he sent goodbye to the others and turned off his phone. He really wanted to check their chat, over and over again. But he knew there was no point in this, he was just adding to his anxiety. He set his alarm to 5 a.m. and put his phone aside. Morning practice with Tobio.

He was so nervous he couldn't think of anything else. Not even Natsu talking about the new friends she met in daycare, his mother's amazing dinner or even volleyball were able to ease his mind. 'Should I really confess in the morning? Isn't it too early? Kageyama is grumpy in the morning. Well... he is always grumpy... but... nevermind. If he reje- I mean, when he rejects me, how is the rest of the day going to go? This will ruin the whole day... week... this will for sure ruin practice, it will ruin mine and his gameplay. This will ruin Karasuno. I will be the one to blame.' A thousand thoughts were running through his mind. Those thoughts didn't make sense, but Shoyo was too anxious to make sense of anything. For him, this was reality. He had thought of all possible horrible outcomes that the next morning could have. But he couldn't escape from it. He had to tell him, he had to tell the truth, even if it would be so painful.

- You seem worried, honey, is everything okay? Is it some match coming up? - His mother asked when he took too long to take a bite of his dinner. She was right, he was worried. Extremelly worried. But this was not about some match, little did she know.

'Should I tell her? No. She knows I like him, doesn't she? Probably. She knows I like boys and girls, she is very supportive. Maybe she can help... but no. I can't. If I tell her I will get even more anxious.'

- Don't worry, mom. It is just some volleyball stuff.

Lie.

- Are you sure? Is everything okay with the boys? - She really sounded concerned. 'I feel bad for lying to her.' He thought. - Did you and Kageyama-kun fight again?

- W-what? - 'Stop stuttering, idiot.' - No!

- Well but it's about him, isn't it? - He looked down. He knew she noticed that. - Don't worry, I won't pressure you to talk. I hope everything goes well, ok honey?

- Ok...

- Try to get some rest, you seem very tired, son.

She got up and went to wash her dishes. He stayed in the dinner table, until Natsu approached him.

- Kageyama-kun won't visit us tomorrow again? I wanna see him!

- I don't think so, Natsu. I will go to his house tomorrow morning. But I don't he will come here anytime soon. - She pounted, and that broke Shoyo's heart in pieces.

- Not fair! I wanna see him too! - She frowned.

- Well, you won't. - 'That was harsh, Shoyo'

- BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM!

- No. - 'Ok, maybe too harsh."

- BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM!

- BUT YOU WON'T! HE WON'T COME HERE AGAIN, OK? - 'Why are you screaming?'

- But...

- I ALREADY TOLD YOU HE WON'T COME HERE, WHAT PART OF IT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? - He saw her eyes tear up. 'Great, now you made her cry. Monster.'