Soft

A/N : HAPPY NEW YEAR! THIS WAS ALREADY WRITTEN BUT I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME RECENTLY AND DIDNT POST, SORRY. MY MENTAL HEALTH IS ↘️ LOL

Receive this new years gift🤩

Man I completely HATE having so many ideas in my mind and not being able to materialize them. So they just STAY THERE, LIKE IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF I ACTUALLY TURNED THEM INTO REALITY BUT I HAVE NO TALENT OR DEDICATION!! Also, HUGE CHAPTER AHEAD.

- So.. hm... you like me back? - We still didn't make eye contact. It's not that we were embarassed or disappointed, but it was such an awkward situation and we both felt too shy to do something about the awkwardness.

- Of course I like you back, dumbass. Wasn't it obvious? I thought you knew that!

- No, of course I didn't know! And I thought it was obvious that I liked you! Specially after the group chat stuff!

- I thought you liked Kenma! - I rolled my eyes.

- We are just friends, I never had second intentions with him. I already liked you when I met him!

- You did? - This idiot...

- Yes, Kageyama!

- Well and I liked you since forever! - What does that even mean? I giggled. - I'm serious, when we.. hm.. met in middle school. I already was like... interested... uhg... in you.

- Wait, what? Really? - I was kind of shocked. I thought he hated me that time.

- Yeah.. that's why I hated you so much. Not only because you were so fast and jumped high. I hated you because I was.. uhh... attracted to you, and I didn't want to be.

- Oh so you were like... gay and homophobic!

- I... it's embarrassing to say it but yeah.

- I didn't even know I liked boys at that time... because I like girls too so for me I only liked girls. - I didn't know where this was going. We had kissed, now it led us to another conversation. It was fine tho, it felt comfortable. I felt his hand reach mine and I smiled at that, sitting now next to him instead of in front of him. That made both of us feel less awkward.

- For me... I always.. hm... I never liked a girl.

- That's... interesting. So you never even questioned your sexuality? - I was genuinelly curious. We never talked about this before. And it was a side of Tobio that I never knew about. I felt really happy that he trusted me to talk about this. Our hands were together, and I carressed his hand. He has extremely soft hands, which is quite interesting since he is always playing volleyball. They are so much softer than mine, and he has pretty nails too.

- I've questioned it, but not because I got interested in a girl. I questioned because I didn't know guys could like guys. So for me when I liked a guy, I would just convince myself that I only wanted to be his close friend. Or that there was something very wrong with me. But when I found out that being gay was a thing... it all made sense. - I was happy to see he felt more confident, I could see it in his tone if voice. That made me relax, cause I didn't want the topic to make him feel uncomfortable or triggered.

- So you had other boy crushes then? In middle school?

- Oh no... I don't want to mention that. Like, I had a few interests but I only had one crush before you. And it wasn't as big as my crush on you, like... not even close! - I laughed at his tone of voice, he probably was embarrassed because it was a Seijoh player. My guess of course was the Great King since he is usually popular between the ladies (and gentlemen).