Chapter 1: I got in!!

Amity POV:

I GOT IN!! I GOT INTO THE SCHOOL I WANTED TO!! IM SO EXCITED!!

"Mother! Father! Look! I got in!" I said as I brought the paper that said I was accepted.

"Good job Amity." Both of them said.

For some reason, I felt heartbreak. It sounded as if they didn't care. I shouldn't be sad though. This happens quite often.

"You better go pack up now, Mittens!" Edric said popping out of nowhere.

"Yeah, that way you have less time with us and you can go find yourself someone to loo~ove" Emira said, also popping out of nowhere.

I blushed. Not because my siblings want me to fall in love, but because they used the word 'someone'.

Of course my siblings knew I was lesbian, but I've never told my parents. It would ruin my perfect image.

"Shut up."

"Aw! Is Mittens angry because she doesn't have a-"

"Shut. Up." I said as coldly as I could.

"Geez you're so cold." Edric said.

I know thank you very much.

"Can we at least help you pack..?" Emira asked with puppy dog eyes. Edric did the same.

I sighed.

"Fine"

***

Luz POV:

"So you're all packed?"

"Yes mamá, I have everything packed!" I told my mom.

Mom was always super protective of me. Mostly because she was a doctor and has seen some weird shit...

"Did you pack your toothbrush? You always seem to forget it every time we go somewhere." My mom said.

"No te preocupes. I'm going to be okay!" I told her.

"...did you pack it though..."

"Yes. Yes I did." I said, slightly annoyed.

"Oye no uses ese tono conmigo eh! I still have the chancla! I could hit you right now!"

"Eek! Okay! Okay! I won't!" I said laughing.

"Bien. Well you better get going, or you'll miss the bus. It'll be a 2 day trip so make sure to stay safe!" My mother said.

"Yeah I know mom don't worry!" I told her reassuringly.

After I gave my mom a hug and told her that I'd be back for thanksgiving and Christmas, since she wouldn't stop crying, I got my things and waited for the bus.

Soon enough, the bus came and I hopped on. I waved at my mom who waved back.

...

I have a feeling that this is going to be a good year...

————————————-
Hi guys! I don't even know who really is reading this so I'll just... yeah..

So this book will have a couple of chapters it's mostly something I'm doing just for fun!

Of course updates will be slow since I am also updating another book.

Welp I have nothing else to say so... bye I guess!

-ChimKook

Word Count:455