1: An Invitation

Welcome everyone! Hope you enjoy...

 I was so thankful it was finally summer vacation. Aizawa liked to put us through a lot of tough training throughout our first semester, and I needed this break however during our last period on the last day he drilled into our heads that we were not to stop training or studying. He did however tell us more about our summer camp coming up, which we were all very excited for. Prior to that however, we had time to ourselves.

It was an incredibly sunny day, and like every day since we broke up for summer vacation, I was in my back garden doing the training Aizawa enforced we do. I had finished my stretches and core routine, and had gotten changed in order to do something a bit more physical: swimming.

In my two piece, towel on the side, I dove into our pool, splashing the sides in the process. I began swimming my lengths, taking a breather for every ten I completed in front crawl. I had managed to reach seventy lengths, and was taking my breather whilst downing a bottle of water I had left on the side when my mother walked out of the glass doors leading back into the house, and began to approach me. "Darling?" She called.

"Yeah mum?"

"Someone's here to see you, someone from your class," she said and I looked at her, confused.

"Really? I wasn't expecting anyone," I admitted, getting out of the pool and roughly drying my body and fluffy pom-pom tail. I wrapped my towel around myself, covering the majority of me before walking through the house towards the living room where mum said they were waiting for me. When I walked in, intrigued to see who was calling round for me, I didn't expect to see who I saw. Standing in the middle of the room was none other then Shoto Todoroki.

I had had a crush on Todoroki since we started attending UA, he always intrigued me and after the Sports Festival, when he began to open up more, we got closer to one another. He was always friendly to me, and he even sent the occasional smile in my direction which never failed to make me blush embarrassingly. Almost every time I looked at him I would get a pink tint to my cheeks, but I just found him so irresistible: his eyes, his hair, his scar, it was just all so hypnotising. His power astounded me also, the strength he wielded during the Sports Festival blew me away, and I could tell he had trained hard in order to gain such strength.

It was fair to say that my crush had grown exponentially since our first encounter, and I had a nasty habit of embarrassing myself when around him, either by tripping up, stuttering or by him actually catching me staring at him. Now was one of those times, as after the shock of him standing in my living room died down, I realised my attire. Not only that, but I also saw him blushing a little as he looked at me. "Todoroki! I'm sorry, I'll be back quickly, I'm just going to change," I said rather quickly, and before he could say anything I darted from the room and up to my own.

I changed quickly into a summer dress I had found on the floor of my bedroom, where most of my other clothes also lived, and ran back downstairs trying to steady my breath. "Hey Todoroki, sorry about that," I said awkwardly, walking into the living room.

"It's okay, I came over unannounced, sorry," he said but I shook my head and smiled.

"Don't apologise, can I get you a drink?" I asked and he nodded politely. We made our way to the kitchen and I began making the tea he requested, along with my own. "So what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked.

"Well, I assume you've heard of I-Island?" He started.

"The floating island? Yes of course! It's like a scientists paradise, loads of support items are made there, it looks amazing... how come?" I asked curiously.