2: The Villain Attack Course

Some of this chapter follows the happenings and script of the film... also I-Island is bloody hard when attempting to describe it...

 "Wow," Todoroki and I said in unison as we stared at the island. Colourful was the first word that came to mind as I looked around, seeing bright green trees, sparkling blue fountains and ponds, tall intimidating buildings which were covered in pink and yellow decorations, futuristic purple arches and pieces of art littering the streets - it was truly magnificent.

Another word that came to mind was busy. In front of us lay a huge road which looked as though it was only open to pedestrians judging by the crowds of people walking along it. A large 'welcome' arch sat in the middle of it, and beyond that there were numerous fountains pouring out glistening water. There were many paths leading away from the main road, twisting around numerous flowerbeds and decorative statues, leading further into the island. The gardens around us had intricately cut bright green grass and tall trees of various different breeds.

Most of the area around us looked as though it had been constructed specifically for the expo weekend or for tourists due to the incredible amount of bright colours and futuristic looking rides. There were many tall and odd shaped buildings beyond the large opening we were in, all of which with a similar futuristic design as expected of an island made specifically for scientists. Even from here however, the I-Island Tower was clearly noticeable, standing high above the rest.

It's sparkling white exterior made it attractive, as did its elegant shaping and detailing. That was where most of the top scientists had their labs, and that was also where the party was due to happen this evening. "This place is... amazing," I voiced the obvious.

"I never expected it to be so... bright," Todoroki said and I laughed a little. "C'mon, lets get to the hotel, drop off our things then we can have the entire afternoon to look around," he said and I nodded excitedly. We followed the maps on his phone to our hotel which turned out to be yet another large and bright futuristic building with large windows and many balconies. Our tickets had gotten us two rooms right next to each other, and I gasped when I saw mine.

I had a queen-sized bed sat in the middle lined with white sheets, a big glass door which led to a spacious balcony, a large modern wardrobe and an elegant bathroom with a bathtub that had water jets in it. Before I could stop myself I leapt onto the bed and spread my arms out wide, relaxing into the soft sheets and letting out a loud sigh. Todoroki had gone to his room to unpack, and it was then that I remembered I needed to get my dress out of my luggage so that it could de-crease itself before tonight. I gave my mum a quick ring to tell her that I had arrived, before Shoto knocked on my door.

"Hey-," I stopped when I realised he was in his hero suit.

"You brought yours along too, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll get changed now, I won't be long!" I said quickly, shutting the door in his face. Why did he have to look so good in his hero outfit? As quickly as I could I changed into my hero costume, pulling my bunny tail through its hole and buttoning up the back. "Ready," I said, opening the door once more to see him leaning against the frame.

"Happy with your room?" He asked as we walked back down to the lobby.

"Absolutely, it's so big and the bed is so comfy," I said, smiling brightly. I knew already that this weekend was going to be so much fun. We walked around, not really knowing where exactly to go and just taking in the scenery with each step we took. We kept on pointing out various things that caught our eye to each other, the two of us also having to stick very close so that we didn't loose each other in the crowds. I wasn't complaining though, any excuse to stick close to Shoto Todoroki I'd happily take.