6: Countless Security Drones

Again, this follows the film almost exactly, but obviously with (y/n) inserted into it.

 We had to carry on, we had to get to the two-hundredth floor in order to free All Might and the other heroes. A part of me really wished I had stayed back in the Plant Factory with Todoroki, but I knew as we reached the hundredth floor that there was no going back now. The likelihood was he, Bakugou and Kirishima had finished the fight, and were now on their way up to help us.

Still, I worried about my crush, despite his capabilities. It was possible that maybe more villains had followed the two that were already at the plant factory, and I was scared of him being overwhelmed. Uraraka tried to comfort me as we carried on running up the many steps in the tower, sweat dripping down my forehead and my breath labouring.

With every corridor and staircase we ran down, Jirou destroyed each of the security cameras with her earphone jacks, making it harder for the villains to trace us. As we ran we realised that the path had been clear since about the hundredth floor. We were able to run up the stair cases and through the corridors freely, without the worry of the large metal shutters trapping us in, however I still felt uneasy.

"Looks like we've gotten pretty lucky with the path being clear," Kaminari said.

"I don't know... something doesn't feel right about this. It feels like they're leading us somewhere," I said.

"Even if that's the case we've almost made it to the top. We're so close to this being over!" Midoriya said in his determined voice. We all nodded and carried on running, our stamina merely running on adrenaline.

We reached floor one-hundred and thirty, and Melissa was leading us down one of the corridors towards another set of emergency stairs on the other side of the building, that led up to more floors. Unfortunately however it meant having to pass through a laboratory, and when Iida looked through the glass window in the metal sliding door he gasped, seeing many waist-high dome shaped robots on thin metal legs with wheels attached to them. The door that led into the room led straight onto a walkway, as the room was similar to the Plant Factory in the sense that it's depth covered more than one floor. Annoyingly it meant that the robots were able to cover the entirety of the walkway, us having no other way of getting around them. "Melissa, what are they?" I asked, looking through the window to get a peak of them myself.

"They're the islands security drones. Once we get control of the security system, we'll have control over them as well," she said confidently.

"It doesn't seem like the villains are trying to block us in anymore, it seems as though they're trying to capture us," Iida said, those words sending shivers down my back.

"If that's the case they've probably realised we're hero course students," Midoriya said.

"Then we'll show them what we can do. Kaminari, you go ahead and electrify those robots. I'll create a cover for us," Yaoyorozu said. Iida burst open the door, going ahead with the plan and Kaminari jumped eagerly into action, landing in the middle of the robots and setting off his quirk whilst the rest of us hid underneath the insulator Yaoyorozu made us.

"Indiscriminate shock! 1.3 million volts!" Kaminari shouted, lighting up the area with his electricity.

"It's not working!" Jirou shouted, peeking out from under the insulator.

"Fine! How about we try two million volts!" Kaminari growled.

"No! If you do that you'll turn- stupid..." Jirou tried to shout but her point was proven when his quirk deactivated and his fried expression appeared on his face. The robots however seemed to be shut down, so we all clambered out from the insulator and headed over to where Kaminari was stupidly kneeling on the ground with his thumbs up. Suddenly however the robots appeared to be back online, the electricity apparently barely even scratching them.