5: The Plant Factory

The damn Plant Factory was super hard to write about and describe... I tried my best...

 Together the ten of us immediately began running up the winding stairs of the tower, seeing the floor numbers rise with each staircase we climbed up. It was making me slightly dizzy as we had to turn with each set of stairs, but I concentrated hard on keeping up my stamina. I was finding it incredibly difficult to run in my tight dress and heels, but I knew we couldn't stop so I kept on going.

By the time we reached level thirty I was panting quite heavily and my feet were sore. "Level thirty? Melissa, how high does this tower go?" I asked her, stopping to catch my breath.

"The two-hundredth floor," she breathed and my eyes widened.

"The what?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"That's way too many stairs!" Mineta complained.

"But it's still better than running into the villains," Yaoyorozu said. We carried on running as fast as we could, the entire group beginning to pant a little. The difficulty of running in my outfit was beginning to frustrate me too much, so I took ahold of Todoroki's arm, stopping him in his tracks.

"Shoto, I need you to make me a sharp piece of ice," I practically demanded and he looked at me, confused.

"Sure... but why?" He did as he was told, handing it to me. I took the hem of my dress and pulled it up a little, unaware of the blush coming to Todoroki's face as he stared. I slashed my dress with the ice, making a slit from the top of my thigh all the way down, ripping the skirt completely. I knew mum was going to be frustrated that I had torn such an expensive present, but right now I didn't care, it allowed me better manoeuvrability. "(y-y/n)-,"

"It's okay, I can run better this way," I said, kicking off my heels also and discarding them down the stairs. I noticed Todoroki's eyes glance down towards my slightly exposed thigh, but I was too high on adrenaline to be embarrassed. The others had run ahead, so I took ahold of his warm hand and pulled him along, snapping him from his gaze. "C'mon!"

The stairs just kept on coming; they felt endless but I had powerful legs, and now that my feet weren't hurting from my heels and my legs weren't constricted by my dress I was able to run faster. We reached the seventieth floor when suddenly Iida and Midoriya stopped. We all caught up with them, looking around the wall to see there was a large metal futuristic style shutter blocking the path. "What do we do now? Break through it?" Todoroki said through panted breaths.

"If we did that, I'm sure the security system would be alerted," Melissa said.

"Then why don't we just go this way," Mineta said lazily, reaching up to open the latch on a door in the stairwell. Everyone shouted at him immediately to stop, but he opened it anyway, a light on the door turning from red to green.

"That can't be good," I pointed out the obvious.

"The security systems probably been alerted!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Mineta you idiot!" Jirou shouted angrily.

"We've got no choice, we'll have to head through this corridor and find another stairwell that isn't blocked," Iida said and we all nodded in agreement, following his lead. As fast as we could the ten of us ran down the slightly curved seventieth floor corridor, looking out for any other way up the tower. Suddenly in the distance we heard a loud clanging sound, the sound of metal clashing together harshly. It was then that we spotted large thick metal shutters closing one at a time in front of us, blocking off the corridor. More clanging sounds came from behind us, and we all turned to see that they were shutting also. It seemed as though the villains had discovered us, and were attempting to trap us.