8: The Boss Battle

Something happens in this chapter that sparked my entire inspiration for this story. Also... I'd like to bring everyone's attention to SHOTO'S ARM IN THAT HEADER HOLY CRAP

 The power the villain wielded was insane. It was barely comprehensible. He was able to send multiple heavy chunks of metal straight towards us as we attempted to distract him and restrain him a little for All Might to get in a few punches, however he was yet to land a single one on the villains body.

The entirety of the top of the tower was destroyed, and I was surprised it hadn't completely crumbled. I was terrified that it was going to, and that we were all going to fall to our deaths, but right now if I didn't focus on trying to prevent the slates of metal being fired towards me and my friends then I was definitely going to die.

All it was taking was a simple move of the villains hand for him to send large, heavy slates of metal directly towards us. I was able to kick them away, aiming them off of the tower however the villain was able to catch them from falling completely. "This is insane! How the hell are we supposed to beat this guy?" I shouted out.

"We're not! We're just distracting him, ready for All Might," Todoroki shouted back. I nodded, then immediately jumping in front of him just as a cube of crushed metal was flying straight towards him. I let out a howl of pain as I kicked it to pieces, my bare and now bloodied feet becoming more and more painful by the second. "(y/n)!"

"I'm okay," I said in the most convincing voice I could, standing up but wobbling a little.

"You're not... your feet!" Todoroki exclaimed as he looked down at them.

"Seriously, I'm okay Shoto," I smiled at him. It was his turn to save me, shooting out out as metal came flying towards us from behind me. He froze it strongly enough so that we could run out of the way, heading back into the fight before the ice restraining the metal shattered, it bending and distorting even more. I noticed Todoroki was keeping his left side on fire slightly, probably to prevent the cold of his ice from restraining his attacks. I also noticed Midoriya had been jumping around between all the broken bits of metal, him trying just as hard as the rest of us to help All Might in defeating the villain.

Together Todoroki and I worked as a team, him freezing the larger blocks and cords of metal that headed in our direction as well as All Mights, whilst I dealt with the smaller slabs that headed straight for us, protecting him by kicking them away. We worked well together, him dealing with the long-ranged attacks whilst I dealt with the closer ones. Despite this however I still managed to get scratched by the pieces of metal I kicked away, my dress and Todoroki's jacket being torn in the process, but as long as I was protecting him enough so that he could use his long-ranged attacks then I didn't care. I had fallen for the boy so hard that I'd probably put my life on the line in order to protect him.

Suddenly metal slabs stopped heading our way, and together Todoroki and I looked up to see All Might springing into action, dodging the villains attacks incredibly. All of the villains attacks were now centred at All Might, trying to prevent him from getting too close to him. There was still plenty of metal floating in the air around us threateningly, each having a strange bluish glow to them. Bakugou was using his quirk to jump around and blow up as many as he could, knocking them out of the villains control. I however collapsed to the ground, the pain in my feet growing exponentially.

"(y/n)! (y/n), are you alright-," Todoroki ran up to me, his eyes widening when he saw the true state of my feet. They were covered in blood, some of the blood even splattering up my legs. My skin was completely torn, and pain was shooting through my legs but I tried my best to put on a brave smile.