Chapter 13 - Sophie

Sophie studied her tired self in their body-length mirror. She massaged her tense neck and sighed. Sophie dropped her hands to her sides and bent her head back.

Sophie groaned

"I need a massage,"

Keefe came up from behind her and massaged her neck. Sophie sighed in relief. "Oh, that feels great, Keefe,"

"I know something else that feels great," Keefe turned Sophie around so she was facing him. Keefe snapped his fingers once, and the lights dimmed. He snapped them twice and a slow song turned on.

Sophie grinned, and Keefe grinned back. He was shirtless with white cotton shorts while Sophie was in her skimpy white nightgown which had a low neckline.

Keefe seized Sophie by the waist and pulled forward so that their chests touched. He stepped back with Sophie and they fell on the couch in their gigantic closet. Keefe pulled Sophie to sit on his lap. He cupped Sophie's cheek and kissed her gingerly, but their kiss became harder by every passing moment.

"Hey, Keefe?" Sophie asked as she pulled away for a split second

"Mmm?" Keefe asked still staring at her lips

Sophie paused for a moment. "Let's go to bed," she said, slyly

Keefe grinned. "Sure thing babe,"

*The next day*

Sophie's eyes fluttered open. Sophie was on her side, clutching Keefe's arm. Keefe's head was leaned toward Sophie and he was smoothly snoring in loose briefs. Sophie was in her lingerie and wearing a silk gray robe which was half-open. Sophie couldn't help but stare at Keefe, who looked so peaceful. She leaned in to tenderly kiss him on the cheek since Keefe was a deep sleeper he didn't awake. Keefe stirred awake a couple of minutes later.

"Babe?" Keefe said, rubbing his eye with one hand and the other stretching his arms.

Sophie smiled and caressed his face gently with her fingers. "Good Morning, handsome,"

Keefe grinned and pulled her closer, draping his arm around Sophie's waist. "Morning, gorgeous,"

Sophie smiled and leaned in to kiss him on the lips after they pulled away, Keefe looked at her up and down and smirked. "Y-you look... great,"

Sophie rolled her eyes and got on her back. "I'm going to take a shower." She got up, but Keefe held her back and pulled her down.

"Keeeefe," Sophie whined as Keefe wrapped his arms around her chest

"What?" Keefe asked

"Let me go," Sophie whined as Keefe tightened his grip. "I have to make breakfast,"

"A few minutes?" Keefe asked, snuggling his head in the crook between her neck and shoulder

Keefe looked up and kissed her long and soft. Sophie sucked in a breath before kissing him back

"Done?" Sophie asked as she pulled away

"I'm never done, Soph," Keefe said and cracked a grin as Sophie bit back her laugher

Sophie got up before Keefe could pull her back into a kiss. Sophie un-tied her robe completely as she walked to the bathroom.

"Hey, Keefe?" Sophie said as she entered the bathroom. Sophie looked back to Keefe who was getting up from the bed.

He looked up.

"Could you put the sheets in the laundry?"

Keefe smirked. "Anything for my lovely wife,"

Sophie rolled her eyes, grinning. She pulled the door wide open- clear to Keefe staring at her. She let her robe fall on the ground and she stripped her undergarments off. She stepped in the shower, turning on the faucet. She let the cool water seep through her body and looked back at Keefe who was still staring at her. She smiled teasingly at him and blew him a kiss as Keefe grinned. Still grinning, Sophie closed the door with her telekinesis and heard Keefe laugh in their room.

*After a while*

Sophie was cooking breakfast as Addison came down the stairs, fixing her green Foxfire uniform.

"G' morning mom," Addison said as she jumped onto the kitchen counter. She grabbed the piece of fruit from the bowl.

"Addison," Sophie glared at her

Addison pouted. "I love you too, mom," Addison leaned in to kiss Sophie on the cheek.

Sophie laughed. She pinched Addison's cheek, thoughtfully. "Love you, sweetheart,"

Keefe walked in, tousling his hair, and Aiden walked in behind him, doing the same

"Oh, mom look the two narcissists finally came," Addison said

Aiden and Keefe rolled their eyes while Sophie snorted from holding her laughter

"We're not narcissists," Keefe began leaning onto the table while Aiden checked his satchel.

Addison tilted her head to study Keefe. "Right. Yeah, dad, you both are self-centered and just preoccupied with yourself," she said, sarcastically

Keefe nodded. "Exactly,"

Addison rolled her eyes and hopped down from the counter.