Electriuted

Lance POV

We had all made it home, and I brought all of them into my room to talk about Keith. Victoria and Marco stood near the door. Rachel leaned against the wall, and Silvio and Nadia sat on my bed.

"So what do you think of him?" I asked.

"Dangerous." Victoria crossed her arms.

"Interesting," Rachel smirked.

"Scary," Marco stated.

"Fluffy!" Silvio exclaimed.

Cute!" Nadia cheered.

I sighed and looked down at his shoes. Victoria placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Lance, just take a break from the giant, at least until you get over the altitude sickness." Victoria gave me a sympathetic look.

"What is something terrible happens to Keith, and I'm not there to help him?" I puzzled.

"I could look after him," Rachel suggested.

"He doesn't need to be babysat." I rolled my eyes.

"You seem pretty worried about your giant boyfriend," Rachel smirked.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I shouted.

I thought about it for a bit and reluctantly agreed to her offer.

____

Keith POV

An hour later, someone appeared from the bushes. It looked like one of Lance's sisters. She was holding a flat small rectangle box. I think her name is Rachel.

"Say hi to Lance!" Rachel exclaimed.

"You are not Lance. He is not here." I frowned.

"I'm taking a video to show Lance," Rachel explained.

I tilted my head in confusion. Curiously, I bring my finger over to Rachel. She ran back and hid behind a tree to avoid me. I grabbed the tree and shook it to surprise Rachel.

She started screaming and ran behind another tree. I laid down on my stomach so I could play with her.

I used two of my fingers to mimic walking. My fingers walked over to Rachel, which made her scream again. Before she could run, I snatched her and sat up.

Rachel tried to squirm out of my grasp, but it was no use. I remembered what I did when I found Lance. I brought Rachel to my mouth, causing her to scream louder.

"Keith put her down!" Lance shouted.

A wide smile appeared on my face as I placed Rachel on the ground. My tail was wagging frantically. Lance, on the other hand, was glaring at me. My ears lowered, and I whimpered.

Rachel ran into Lance's arms and cried into his shoulder. I went on all fours and moved closer to them.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried.

His arm began to glow to show him my guilt. Lance let go of Rachel and approached me.

"Don't scare people like that!" Lance shouted.

"It's not my fault that you beans are scared of me!" I argued.

"I'm not scared of you!" Lance declared.

"Oh, really?" I scoffed.

Lance gulped and took a few steps away from me. My heart sank when he did that.

"Wait, I didn't mean it- I'm not going to hurt you..." I murmured.

An electrifying feeling traveled throughout my body. I yelped in pain and moved away from Rachel and Lance.

Veronica came from the bushes. She was holding the device with the big red button. I stood up and backed away from them.

"Ronnie, what are you doing?!" Lance shouted.

"Protecting you two!" Veronica shouted back.

I tried to run away, but I was shocked again. This time it was a lot more painful than every other time. I collapsed, causing the ground to shake.

Lance called my name, but I didn't get up in case she would shock me again. He ran in front of my face, and I whimpered when we made eye contact. Lance ran full speed and hugged my nose.

The Cuban stormed off to Veronica. He snatched the device and smashed it. I screamed from the unbearable torture and passed out.

Lance POV

Keith's screams were the loudest sound I have ever heard. Veronica, Rachel, and I clamped our hands tightly over our ears. When it stopped, I ran up to Keith to see if he was okay.

"Keith? Buddy, wake up. Keith!" I shouted.

No response came from him. I began to panic, and I climbed his arm and made it to his back. I laid down and pressed my ear against his shoulder bone. A faint heartbeat came from Keith. I sighed in relief.

Anger bubbled in my system at Veronica. I peered over the side. Veronica and Rachel were nervously looking at me.

"Are you fucking happy now?!" I screamed.

They both looked down in shame.

"You hurt him! Keith is lucky to still be alive! Is this what you fucking wanted?!" I exploded in anger.

Keith's arm twitched, and I immediately jumped off and ran to his face. When I saw him, he looked weak, and his breathing was rapid.

"L-Lance... I can't feel, a-anything," Keith stammered.

"Call Dr. Shirogane!" I shouted.

All Keith could do was whimper at what I said. I know that Keith doesn't like him, but I don't know who else to call. Victoria called Dr. Shirogane to come quickly, and she hung up.