One Month Later...

Lance POV

I took the first opportunity I could to go back to Keith. The night isn't my favorite time of day, but it's the best I could do right now.

"Keith!" I called.

There was no response but a few trees rustled in the wind. I shuddered when the cold air hit me. I recoiled to keep myself warm and held onto my jacket tighter.

"I should have used a warmer jacket," I grumbled.

Suddenly I bump into something soft, and I fell back. I pointed my flashlight at it and saw two purple ears in front and above me.

"Keith!" I cheered.

His left ear flickered after hearing my voice. I giggled and walked up to one of his ears. Forgetting what happened, when I poked it, his ear slapped me. I fell over again.

I walked over to Keith's face to wake him up. His mouth was slightly open in a cute way.

"Keithy Keith, wake up." I cooed.

He stretched and rubbed the drowsiness out of his eyes. Keith groggily opened his eyes and looked at me.

Keith POV

Lance was the first thing I saw. Is he really back? I lifted him and sat up. I stared at him in shock because he has been gone for so long.

"Lance, is that really you?" I squeaked.

"The one and only," Lance smirked.

I happily licked Lance at least twenty times. He tried to push me away, but it didn't work. Lance eventually gave up and just let it happen.

When I pulled him away from my face and look at him. His hair was sticking up, and Lance's face was wet. He started quivering, and I lowered my ears.

"Sorry..." I whimpered.

"I-it's o-okay." Lance shivered.

I gently wrap my hands around Lance to warm him up. Lance leans into my touch, and I begin to blush. I yawned and laid down back on the ground.

"Are you going to sleep?" Lance asked.

"No *yawn* I'm just resting my... eyes..."

Lance POV

Goddammit, that giant purple cat fell trapped me and fell asleep! Mama is going to be pissed. I really need to tell her about Keith.

I sighed as Keith's fingers slowly shuffled around me. Since I'm going to be stuck here for a while, I better get comfortable.

I laid down on Keith's warm hand and held onto his thumb. His other hand rested on top of me like a heavy blanket. I snuggled into Keith's giant warm hands and quickly fell asleep.