Candace Cries Bear

Okay, I'm splitting the next couple days into two "parts" sort of... This chapter will follow Isabella, Emma, Stacy, and Candace in the forest trying to survive the crazy wilderness. You might see quite a few survival tips/tricks and possibly learn something from Emma and Isabella, ya know, our honorary Fireside Girls! Tomorrow's chapter is gonna follow Jeremy and Phineas on their little adventure, as well as Ferb with the other kids!

Emma awoke first. She'd always been an early riser, but even today was much earlier than she normally woke up. She felt a chill down her arms and tried finding her bed covers, but quickly realized she didn't have anything but Isabella for warmth. 

'Oh, what the heck, we're best friends anyways.' she thought and snuggled into Isabella to try to keep her arms warm. 

"Oh, Phineas..." Isabella whispered in her sleep, and Emma scrunched up her nose and let go immediately. 

"Ew." she said and sat up, digging through her backpack for something to eat. Her stomach was grumbling, and she found a pack of stale fruit snacks. "It'll work for now, I guess." she whispered, and popped one of the rock hard strawberries in her mouth. 

"Emma? What are you doing up so early?" Candace whisper-yelled groggily, opening her eyes. 

Emma spun around. "Oh, uh... hi!" she smiled, and accidentally inhaled the solid mass of stale strawberry flavored gummy. She started coughing and put her hands on her neck for the universal choking signal.

"Holy crap, Emma, are you okay?" Candace asked, trying to sit up, but her injuries hurt her too much. 

Isabella woke up to all the coughing. "Who's dying?" she jokingly said, but there actually was somebody dying. "EMMA!" she said, standing up and giving Emma the Heimlich maneuver before it dislodged from her throat and she spit it out on the ground. 

Emma took a deep breath. "I'm okay now!" she smiled sheepishly. 

"What is wrong with you? What WAS that?" Isabella asked angrily. 

Emma pulled out the rest of the pack of fruit snacks and showed Isabella. "Candace startled me and I inhaled it!" 

Isabella facepalmed. "Can't take you anywhere..." she mumbled and went back to bed.

Stacy woke up next. "What did I miss?" she asked. 

"Emma almost died." Candace replied and laughed, and Emma smiled and gave her a thumbs up. 

"Whoa, that gave me Ferb vibes." Candace chuckled. 

"Well, they are dating, aren't they? He must have some kind of influence on her." Stacy winked, and Emma blushed. 

"Speaking of that, was that little blonde Ferb yours and Ferb's kid?" Candace asked Emma, raising an eyebrow and smirking. 

"Uh... I... m-maybe..." she turned bright red and stuttered. 

"So it was! Awww!" Candace smiled and motioned Emma to sit in front of her. 

"Ah, young love. Is he romantic?" Stacy asked, curious. Emma's eyes widened and she turned to her sleeping best friend for help, but Isabella was sound asleep. 

"Well, I mean... we haven't had much of a chance to spend any time together... other than the closet... because you decided to run off." she narrowed her eyes at Candace.

"Hey! You guys were trying to force something on me!" Candace shot back. 

"We were trying to fix your future family, CANDACE!" Emma said angrily. 

Isabella woke up to the quarreling. "Would you two stop fighting?" she grabbed Emma by the arm and dragged her to the side. 

"Ow! Don't touch me!" Emma pulled her arm away and was about to run back to camp.