Reaction 1-D

It was ordinary day in Advance Nurturing school. The first year has just finished their special exam on the deserted island and is now currently enjoying their moments on the cruise ship. Suddenly a binding light envelope the first year student and the teacher.

Ayanokoji: "What is this place?"

Students were transport to a big room with a massive screen. The floor and wall were white and there were row of chair lay out.
As the students trying regain their sense, a voice can be heard.

???: "Hey there, glad you can make it!"

Everyone: "Who are you?"

Everyone shouted at the unknown figure.

???: "Oh you can call me Lai, I'm someone that has been watching over you guys."

Ike: "Are you some kind of god then?"

Lai: "Yeah, you could say that, but anyway let get going. I have summon you here for you guy to react to each other's people characters. This will be important for you to understand and may help you grow."

Kei: "Wait, y-you mean our secret will be expose."

Lai: "Yep, and I know all of you guy secret."

Everyone: "Huh!"

Lai: "Okay I let you guy have your moments and I'll get ready to see who characters we going to see. Oh yeah we going to watch the LN version of you guy."

Everyone: "..."

And with snap of Lai finger he suddenly disappeared. Everyone jaw drop.

(Warning change in writing)

"Okay, WTF is going on here?" Said Ike. Everyone also wondered what the heck is happening as well except for some people.

(Ayanokoji and Others)
"This is bad, they will see that I was the mastermind behind the class success." Thought Ayanokoji. Ayanokoji looked around and saw some people that were depressed and wore worried looks.
"This isn't surprising as they don't want their secret to be exposed." Thought Ayanokoji.
"So who secret will be exposed" said worryingly a shy female voice.
"I don't know but for some reason I have an bad feeling for this Sakura" Said Ayanokoji
"Well, I guess be good for me as I can finally understand you." Said a different voice.
"Like I said there nothing special happen in my past" lied Ayanokoji.

(Hirata and the girls)

"Please help me Yōsuke, I don't want my past to be exposed." Said Kei.
"Yeah, who does he think he is, telling people our secret." Said Satō.
"What should we do." Said Hasebe.
As the girl swarm around Hirata, asking for his opinion on the matter. Hirata try to calm them down but ultimately fail.

(The 3 idiot)

"Wait, this could be good news for." Said Ike.
"Why?" Question Sudō.
"Come on, don't tell me you want to know some girls secret." Said Ike grinning "Some girl might have a crush on us and we might know it."
" Your a genius," said Yamauchi. "Kikyō might tell us how she feel."
As the 3 idiot keep having their pervert thought, they failed to relive they were practically shouting. The girl looked at them with disgust.
"Eww there no way I ever like you." Said some girl.
As the girl were about to say more thing, Lai appeared.

"Right everything is ready, please go and sit in a seat." Said Lai.
As everyone went to the seat, most girl try and sit next to Hirata and try and sit as far away from the pervert.

" Okay were going to see a student profile in class 1-D" said Lai.

"It is ..."

———————————————————————
So I just finished this chapter and it has about 590 word in it. Sorry it short but I will try and write more the next chapter.
This is only class 1-D reaction to what happen now, I will write the next reaction for 1-C and 1-B.
That all, Hope you enjoy. See ya!

Please choose:
A- Suzune
B- Airi

Write it in the comments

-Author