Reaction 1-B

(1-B class)

As class 1-D were chatting among them selves, Class 1-B was having their own dissuasion.
"What should we do Ichinose?" Said Class 1-B student.
"Yeah, what should we do. I don't want my secret." Said another.
"Guy, let clam down. I'm sure Ichinose has a plan right?" Said Shiranami.
( this is the girl who confess to Ichinose)
"Guy, this could be good for us," Said Ichinose. "Remember what Lai say, this could improve our class. And this will build trust between us."
"I guess this might be good, we can also see which other class will be the a threat to us as-well." Said Kanzaki.

"Oh no they will no about my past!" Thought Ichinose worryingly.
"Hey Ichinose, are you okay." Said male Class 1-B student.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it." Lied Ichinose trying to force a smile.

As class 1-B student discussed among them self about who secret and other stuff will be expose. Ichinose was there worrying about her secret but she push it to the back of her mind.

Some male students that was in class 1-D can be heard. As expected they are the 3 idiot and they were having an pervert talk. All the girl from class 1-B glare at them with disgust.

Suddenly Lai appeared. "Right everything is ready, please go and sit in a seat." Said Lai.
Most girl in class 1-B had a crush on Hirata, they tried to get closer to Hirata but was shut down by girl in 1-D with dark glare. The girl were disappointed so they just choose a random seat.

"Okay we're going to see a student profile in class 1-D." Said Lai
Some students in class 1-B let sight of relief that it wasn't them. Some were curious about why Lai choose someone in class 1-D as they have nothing special and is the most defective in the school.

"It is ..."

————————————————————————
I just worked up and saw so many comments. Thank you very much for this.
So let clarify something for those who don't understand the plot this story.
The characters will react their fandom/wiki so the can have a better understanding of them self.
And I will let them react to AMV, LN and anime.
(probably not the whole thing but part of it)
Please choose:
1. Airi
2. Suzune
-Author