Suzune Horikita: Profile Summary

"Suzune!" Shouted Lai.

Everyone in room went quite. The class D leader, Suzune was going to evaluate by everyone, all her secret, past and anything else that she tried to hide will be revealed right now.

"So are guy ready?" Questioned Lai.

"..." Everyone

"Okay I take as a yes." Said Lai

Then he snapped his finger and suddenly the blank screen turn on. On it was picture of Suzune. There were his basic information like Date of birth and other detail.

"So we going to take a brief look of you." Said Lai.

"What is there to look about me?" Questioned Suzune.

"Depend." Said Lai

Name: Suzune Horitkita
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Date Of Birth: February 15th
Height: 156cm

"These are her basic information, there nothing really weird about it." Said someone in Class D.

"True these are basic information but let scroll down a bit." Said Lai.
He snapped his finger and the screen scroll down to summary.

"These should be interesting information." Said Lai

Suzune Horikita is one of the main characters of the You-Zitsu series. She is a first-year student of Advanced Nurturing High School, the younger sister of Manabu Horikita, the Student Council president of the school and a student of Class 1-D and is seated at the back of the class, next to Kiyotaka Ayanokōji.

"Wait you the younger sister of the Student President." Shouted Ike.

Everyone was shocked at this as they never really stopped and thought about this.

"Wait what does it mean by heroine of the series." Said Hirata.

"Oh, she is one of the main characters in the anime series." Said Lai.

"Who else is the main characters beside of Suzune." Said Sudo

"There Kikyo Kushida and another one which is a male." Said Lai.

"Omg Kushida is the main, she be great" Said Ike.

"Agreed." Said Yamauchi.

"Hey don't forget Suzune, she also the main characters." Yelled Sudo.

"I bet I know the other one," Said Kei

Al the girl agree it pretty obvious who they thought would fit the male role.

"Yeah I mean the no denying that Hirata is the Male character." Said Sato.

"Yeah I mean he smart." Said Matsushita while smiling.

"And athletic." Said Onodera

"He a ideal man that anyone would want." Said Hasebe with confidence.

"Yeah" agreed the girl

The boy around the room looked at Hirata with jealous look. Only a few boy didn't care.

Ayanokoji POV:

Why do I have an bad feeling about this. I mean it obviously Hirata but something doesn't make sense if it an series then it must have some kind of twist. This isn't about typical high school anime is it. I guess I have to keep obverse the situation right now.

I looked around and saw girl praising Hirata and many boy looked depressed.

"Being honest I would see why you would think Hirata is the Main Character, but you got it wrong." Said Lai

Wait if it isn't Hirata then who is it the?

All the gave a confuse looked. I guess I can see why.

"Wait, what do you mean it is Hirata?" Said Kei

"I mean it isn't Hirata. I can see why you would think such thing but no it isn't him." Said Lai.

"Why I mean Hirata is better than all the boy in the first year combine" Said Inogashira.

"We'll do you want to know who it or not." Said Lai

"Who is it." Said Everyone.

"Ayanokoji" Said Lai

Everyone jaw drop, the main role is someone who doesn't even talk and is practically invisible.

"Why Him." Said the 3 Idiot.

"I'll explain later but can we move on." Said Lai

This is troublesome as I felt many eye on me.

Normal POV:

Despite her academic ability, she was placed in D-Class due to her inability to work with others. Nevertheless, she strives for A-Class and will do anything to reach that goal.

Suzune's defective trait is that her antisocial behavior and refusal to work with others.

"Wait what do mean my defective trait is in capable of working with others" said Suzune angrily.

"It will be explain later" said Lai

Everyone started to whisper and talking about Suzune defective trait.

"Wait Class A." Shouted everyone in Class D

"How could we even reach that." Said Ike.

"Yeah." Said Yamauchi.

"I think Horikita will explain later." Said Hirata as he try and calm everyone down.

"Fufu this is going to interesting." Said Sakayanagi.

"Kuku I can't wait to crush you and watch you fall." Said Ryuen.

"Well she is showing some determination of reaching goal." Said Ichinose.

As everyone talked among them selves about the news of Suzune wanting reaching Class A.

"Okay everyone that the end of summary of Suzune profile" Said Lai

"I will let you have a break soon but let keep moving." Said Lai.

To be continued...
————————————————————————
790 words

Well finished the summary and currently writing the next part so it be out today or later on in the day.

And please leave any suggestions of characters in Classroom of the Elite to react to.

And if you don't recognize some characters in the chapter it because they don't have a lot of screen time so I want to try and give them some characters development.

-Author