Don't pry into my past

The next video start playing.

"What is the video going to be about." Said Sato.

"It going to be on the anime." Said Lai.

"It going to be on 2 people in the room."

It nice that the plan work, huh.

"Wait isn't that Ayanokoji." Said Airi.

"Yeah it is." Said Ike

"What are they talking about." Said Kei.

You manipulate me, didn't you?

As Horikita said those word people were surprised that she was manipulated by Ayanokoji.

"Wait what happen" said someone.

What do you mean.

You point out the lack of camera in the special annex.

To lead me to forge that false evidence.

"So that how they did it." Thought Ryuen laughing.

"Wait this is after my Trial." Said Sudo in disbelief.

Most people were surprised at this. As they didn't know what happen to Sudo or what happen to him.

"Wait there wasn't any camera in there." Said one the people that were involved.

"There was none their anyway." Said Lai.

You're overthinking it.

You made a promise that you'd help me reach class A.

Yeah, after you force me to.

"Why would you ask him for help anyway." Said someone.

"He not smart or athletic." Said Hasebe.

"Yeah." Said everyone.

Everyone in the room agree as to why the class D leader asking a boring guy for help.

I'm not finished yet.

I want to know what you thinking.

I want to live my life in peace.

That all.

Fufu how would you do that now as your secret will be revealed." Thought Sakayanagi giggling.

"I mean that is understandable reason." Said someone.

You wouldn't help me if you really didn't want to.

I guess I just want to help a friend.

That's a lie.

You never cared about your friend.

"Do you not care about us." Said Airi sadly.

As she said that, the people that Ayanokoji has befriended looked sad as they ask whether he care about them.

"No, I do care you guys, that just Horikita way of thinking." Said Ayanokoji. Horikita glared at him which prompted him to shut up.

Just who are you.

[Flash Back]

A white room appeared, there was line of children line up and in the middle. There was Ayanokoji.

Line up.

As they line up, a child next to Ayanokoji collapsed as he clutched his chest.

As the children looked him with concern and fear, Ayanokoji looked at him with cold indifferent look and turn away.

[Flash back end]

"What the." Said Everyone expected those who know what happening.

"Aren't you going to help him." Said Sudo angrily as he stand up.

"There no point to help him, he failed the test." Said Ayanokoji with emotionless voice.

"You could have save him and yet you looked away." Said Ike.

"So what could you have done in that situation." Said Ayanokoji.

As he said that Sudo throw an punch at him. Which Ayanokoji simply dodged. Sudo throw a left jab but was countered by Ayanokoji. People were shocked to see this as they know that Ayanokoji isn't athletic as Sudo. But to have Ayanokoji dodged all Sudo hit just shocked them.

However Sudo refuse to let go, continue try to hit him as Ayanokoji dodged. As Ayanokoji getting tired of this, he grab Sudo wrist and crushed it. And throw Sudo on to the floor.

"Have you had enough." Said Ayanokoji as he revealed some of his true darkness.

"W-what the." Said Sudo with fear.

As the room gone quite. The atmosphere in the room gone dark as Ayanokoji releases his darknesses.

"That enough Ayanokoji." Said Lai.

"I know what you went through."

"Do you now." Said Ayanokoji.

"Yeah, I do but let just let finish the video." Said Lai.

I will help you reach Class A but...

But?

Don't pry into my past. (Sternly)

As he said that they felt chill went down their spine.

"What a monster." Thought Ryuen. " Your my next target."

"Alright one more video and after that we going to review his Profile." Said Ayanokoji.

As everyone heard that, they felt curious as what Ayanokoji could be hiding. As some girl looked at Ayanokoji with interest as they see him in new light. And some people looked at him with fear.

As they were thinking about that the next video started playing.

————————————————————————
720 word.

Okay, I know that this may go off Ayanokoji personality a bit but I didn't know what to put and I wanted make the chapter longer.

I currently in Art class writing this, Duno why but yeah guess I wanted to finished this.

And the next video will be Ayanokoji Monologue at the end of the Anime.

Sorry if the writing isn't great, but this is quality I Writing on.

Thank you for commenting and voting.

-Author.