Chapter 1

(F/N) pov

I woke up in a locker not knowing where I am all I remember I was walking to school when some men in suits force me into a car and I blacked out.

I tried to open the locker as best as I can until I finally got it open I was in some kind of class room.

What the hell am I where is this.

I heard another banging in another locker.

*Bang bang*

The door open revealing a girl with black hair and pin tails.

"Eeeek!" She stood up and back up.

"Who are you were you with those men who kidnapped me".she question.

"No I was as well I'm just a regular guy going to school when some guys in suits took me into their car and I tried to yelled for help but no one came".I explained.

"You too".she said"what is going on?".

"I don't know I wonder what is this place this doesn't look like a regular school and look at the windows they had barbe wires".I said.

We stood there for a second until I said.

"Hey we should look around the school see if there's anyone here".I said.

"Yeah we should".the girl said.

"Then let's go maybe there's help".

When we go open the door we saw a big mechanical monster

"I found you hahahaha!!!!".it said

"WHAT THE HELL" I yelled.

"RUN!!!".

we both ran  we all ran into a bunch of them,what the hell are these things,we ran until we got into the gym.and we saw other people.

"Hey there's more people".said one of them.

"Huh? Who are you guys".I ask

"Hey were you chase by those things too".said the guy.

"What are they why do they want with us?"

"Do you want me to check what's happening".

"You can't it's too dangorus out there".

"Looks likely the mobsters still lurks near by".

"Wait what is this why am I even here? And who are you guys." I said

"And that makes 18".said a boy.

"What?"said the girl that was with me.

"I'm talking about there are 18 of us-all high schoolers"said the boy"what do you think that means".

18 high schoolers....?

"All right that didn't answer your question my name is Rantaro Amami".said the boy."let's leave at that for now".

"Oh okay?".I said.

"You know why does it matter if there are 18 of us there might be more coming?"said another boy.

"Nah,I think this is all of us if this is what I think it is, anyway".said Rantaro.

"If this is what you think it is?"said a girl.

"What,you some fucking know-it-all if you know something,spit it out".said another girl.

I was confused what is this guy even talking about.

In that moment some unknown voice. echo throughout the gym.

"Okayyyy, quiet down everyone,shimmy down,shimmy down."