chapter 4

After they left Tsumugi they left to find their two missing friends.

They both went inside the class room and found Kaede and Lily and other two people.

"Heyyy wait for mee"said the purple hair boy.

"Please stop don't get any closer!" The the robot student.

"What the what's going on here".(F/n) said .

"Oh! (F/n)! Shuichi! We need your help! Can you please tell the boy to stop messing with Kiibo!" Lily said.

(F/n) nodded and interfere with the two.

"Hey hey hey! What's going on!"(F/n) ask.

"Hey I just wanted to ask the robots questions and maybe touch his body a little".said the boy in white.

"Robot?"said Shuichi.

"Is this another robophobe?"said the robot.
"I have a recording function if you make any robophobic remarks,I'll will see you in court".

"Kiibo please calm down this is Shuichi and (F/n) they're the people I've been telling you about".said Lily.

"Oh my apologies I didn't know your friends with Lily".said the robot whose name is Kiibo.

"Is he for real a robot, is he one of those Monokubs".said Shuichi.

"Don't compare me to those toys,I'm K1-B0 the ultimate robot but please address me as Kiibo".Kiibo introduces himself.

Okay just ignore the hope on there

"Lily-chan told me about you two"he said.

"That's not fair! You can't be the only one who gets to show off!".said the boy in white.

"Please introduce yourself"(F/n) saids

"I'm Kokichi Oma the Ultimate supreme leader".

"Ultimate Supreme leader?".(F/n) said.

"By the way I learned the hard way that robots breath smells like gasoline".Kokichi said.