chapter 6

(F/n)pov

after the search I went to the entrance hall.

I looked at the door at the entrance hall however this door can help us escape this place but how ever this can be trap......

"You don't have to worry about that isn't  necessary I have already examine the doors".said a voice from behind me.

I turned and see kyio.

"Kyio what do you know after examining the door".I ask.

"Well you had to figure that out yourself".kiyo reply.

"Wow can't even tell the cop any details".

Kiyo remain silent.

I walked over to the door.

I'm kinda nervous for some reason.

I don't know why but I can't back down.

I open the doors.

When I open the door there was bright sunlight,blue skies and general wind.

But when I got outside I saw a large cage a wall this looks like a prison.

I began to think my theory was right there's really no way out.

"Rise and shine ursine"

The bears from before came.

Third person pov.

Hey surprise about the cage huh? I totally understand how you feel"Monotaro said."hm....it seems unlikely that a cop is the one behind bars".

(F/n) flinch.

"I know I know how you feel I feel the same way". Monotaro continue.

"That's no a healthy way to react to a surprise"said MonoPhani.

"What the hell?".(F/n) mumble.

Byeow! But it's so awesome huge! I can see why it's called the end wall" said Monokid.

'end wall?'(F/n) thought.

"Normally,wall are erected to separate places,right? But that wall is different".said Monosuke."that wall represents the end of the world".

"What are you talking about"(F/n) ask.

"What were we talking about".said Monosuke.

"Huh?was someone talking?was I talking"ask Monotaro.

Monokid just laugh.

"Hey! Shut up! And explain yourselves!".(F/n) yelled.

"There's nothing to explain.this is simple how it is,so please don't bother". MonoPhani explained."you can't get out of here"

'seemd like my theory is right about not getting out of here but I still don't know if they are really behind this.'(F/n) thought.

"That wall has no entrance or exits and it cannot be climb or demolished". MonoPhani continue.

"So we really can't get out of here?".(F/n) ask.

The bears continue to talked about the walls and there's no escape.

"Wait your saying we can't get out".

They all turned to see Kaede and Shuichi.

"That can't be"Shuichi said.

Kaede began to shout.

"SOMEONE HELP US!!!".

"Kaede it's useless there's no way anyone can hear us nor they knew about this place how ever theres no way out of this place".said (F/n).