chapter 8.(chapter 1 -my first class trial)

Before chapter 7 ends

(F/n) pov

After Monokuma and the cubs left....

An alarm suddenly ran form my monopad not only that the alarm was going off in through out the whole gym.

Which mean everyone had the pad too how ever something shows up in my screen.

And it said.

Students must live at the Ultimate Academy in the reminder of their foreseeable future once a murder takes place all surviving students must participate in the class trial,
If the blacken is exposed to the class trial,they alone will be executed, if the blacken is not exposed,all remaining students will be executed.if the blacken won the class trial they will graduate and re enter the outside world. The killing game will continue until only two students remain
"Night time" is from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.the dinning hall and the gym are off limits at night.violents towards Monokuma,the headmaster of the academy is strictly prohibited, Monokuma will never directly commit a murder, your Monopads are very important items please do not damage them. The body discovery announcement will play when three or more students discovered a body, but with minimal restrictions,you are free to explore campus at or discretion students who violate the rule will be stop immediately by the exisals.

The headmaster may add new regulations to this list at any time.

" You got to be kidding there's no way I would want to commit a murder".I said to myself."and I will never participate in this killing game".

Chapter 8 begins(chapter one my first class trial).

"The ultimate academy for gifted juveniles school regulations......so these are the rules"said Ryoma.

"I do not understand why someone....would force us to do this?".said kirumi.

" But the rules are pretty cut and dry.this game doesn't seem like it'll be boring"said Kokichi.

"That's not the problem!"Tenko yelled out.

"Please lower your voice,it's ruining the atmosphere".said Kiyo.

I looked down and thought about the game, I believe that who ever is behind this is the mastermind of these games so what I had to do is either find a way out or play by their games.

"What do we do now Mr.(L/n)?".

I looked up at Kiibo.

I need to pick the right decision to not let anyone panic during this so if there's no way out we had to participate the game there's ko other way but I won't let that happen I will find a way to get them out of here.

"Mr.(L/n)? Are you okay?". Kiibo ask.

I snap back to reality.

"Oh! Yeah I'm okay" I reply.

"What should we do (F/n) I don't want to participate in this game".said Lily.

"I may not know,the killing game only continue until only two surviving students remain".I reply.

"Only two surviving students? What would be the reason for that?".ask Angie .

What would be that reason?

"Perhaps it's because you couldn't nap that with just two people....?" Said Shuichi.

"Nyahaha I see  I see your so smart Shuichi".said Angie.

"Oh quit screwing around.....killing game.....school regulations...." Said Kaito."the with all that crap! Who'd go along with something like that".