Chapter 3

(F/n) POV

After we met Shuichi and Kaede we went to investigate the school like those bears said, I hope we find something and probably someone like another Ultimate like the four of us.

I watch as the two girls infront of us chatted.

"Yeah I love playing piano so much I forget to eat"said Kaede.

"Really same here I love to draw so much I forget about things"Lily reply."I became very know in the community".

The two talked the entire time while we were searching,I started to had a little chat with Shuichi.

"So Shuichi how was detective work before coming here?".I ask.

"Oh well it was good I guess,I did solve a lot of cases and solve many mysteries".Shuichi reply.

"Oh I see that's pretty impressive for a detective your age".I said.

"What about you your the ultimate police officer,so what are your thoughts".Shuichi ask me.

"Well good thing your a detective because I've been doing a bunch of dirty work like finding drugs, catching criminals,etc all those things sometimes you get in fights and arguments and even chase so much hard work for a cop".I said.

"Hmm....that must be hard for you huh just like me your pretty impressive....and I'm kinda jealous actually".said Shuichi.

"Hm jealous why?".I ask.

"Well it's just it's impressive that you manage to get through those obstacles,that must've  been rough for you huh I'm just a detective who just look for clues". Shuichi said looking down.

"No Shuichi  your I think your more then just a detective".I said.

Shuichi looked up at me.

"Huh? Really?".he said.

"Yeah I can tell there's something inside you  that can help you in the long run". I said.

"Really what is it?"he ask me.

"I don't know actually but your the only one that can find that out actually,I'm sure you'll find it soon,and I'll support you if you have trouble finding it.".I said

Shuichi smile.

"Thanks you know your really a nice guy (F/n)".he said.

I smile at him.

For some reason I felt something in my pocket, I pull it out and it was a tablet.

"Huh seems like you had it too"Shuichi said pulling his out.

"Where did this come from?" I ask.

"I'm not sure I found mine inside my pocket,the thing is theres the word Monopad on it".Shuichi reply.

"That's strange".I said."and look it even has our names on it like a student hand book".

"Oh I didn't notice that before your right".Said Shuichi.

"Hmm..... maybe we should hold onto them they can be useful for us".I said.

"Yeah I agree.....wait where did the girls go".Shuichi soon realize the girls were missing.

Seem like we weren't paying attention when we both chatted.

"They must've been ahead of us,come on let's catch up to them".I said.

Shuichi nodded as we both went to find them.

Third person pov.

The two boys walked around the school.